you call him daddy (characters)

jesus christ. aged up smh.

bill:
"f-f-fuck y/n." your boyfriend moaned. your breathing increased. "daddy," you whimpered. he stopped his movements and looked at you. you soon realized what you said and felt your face heat up as your eyes widened. bill smirked at you and you covered your face. "i'm sorry, im sorry it just slipped i won't say it again i promise." you said. he pulled your hands away from your face. "say it again." he whispered. "what?" you asked. he thrusted into you again, causing you to gasp. "say it again." he repeated. "daddy." you moaned. "mm, g-good girl."

richie:
you were laying in bed with your boyfriend richie who you had just snuck into your house. you were both watching movies when you felt his hand creep up your thigh, causing you to take a sharp inhale. he smirked. he slipped his hand in your pants but over your underwear and began to tease you. "daddy..." you moaned. his eyes widened and his face lit up. "fuck yeah, i've been waiting for that for so long."

eddie:
you and your boyfriend eddie were having a heated make out session in his room. "fuck me daddy." you whispered. he got flushed. "damn y/n." he whispered. "say it again." he said. you smirked. "please daddy, fuck me." you whined. "fuck yes."

stanley:
"okay baby we have to be quick," he said, pulling you into his dads office. "if my dad catches us i'm fucked." he whispered, pulling his shirt off and kissing your neck. you whimpered. "shhh, quiet baby." he whispered into your skin. "yes daddy." you smirked. he stopped and looked up at you, his pupils extremely dilated. "call me that again and bet i don't bend you over this desk so hard you can't sit down for weeks." he growled. "do it daddy." you smirked. "fucking hell y/n."

WHAT DIDNI JUST WRITE I HAVE TO FO WNOYHER OKE FOR THE CAST OM WIDORL