you fight part two (characters)

bill:
you were sitting in your living room watching tv. it had been a couple days since you and bill fought. you hadn't talked to him, or anyone really. you hadn't even left the house. just then you heard a knock at the door. you sighed and went to go open it. you threw the door open. "if you looking for my parents, they're not-" you stopped talking as you opened the door. bill was standing there. "h-home right now." he finished for you. you leaned against the door frame. "what do you want? here to yell at me for bowers some more?" you asked. he shook his head. "i-i'm here to s-say im sorr- sorry." he said. you shifted your position. "oh," you said. "i s-shouldn't have gotten m-mad at you. it isn't your f-fault your dads b-best friends son is an a-asshole." he said. you giggled. "get your ass in here and watch tv with me." you said. he smiled and leaned forward to kiss you. "i l-love you, y/n." he whispered. "i love you too."

richie:
it had been a couple of weeks since you and richie had gotten into that argument. you were currently on the phone with beverly. "come on y/n! you haven't left the house in weeks. it's time to move on. come have some fun." she said. you groaned. "i don't want to bev. what if i see richie?" you asked. she sighed before answering. "tell you what, wear your hottest outfit, do your hair and makeup, look like a total ten, and we can go out and see how many other guys would be honored for you to love them." she said. you laughed. "fine. i'll see you later." you said.
when you finished getting ready you met beverly where she said to. as you approached you saw that none other than richie tozier was standing where beverly was supposed to, and she was nowhere to be found. "what the fuck are you doing here?" you asked. "waiting for you." he answered. you rolled your eyes. "why? haven't gotten laid in a few weeks? gotta case of blue balls?" you asked. he laughed. "well yes, but that's not why i'm here. i made beverly set you up to meet her here because i knew you wouldn't come if it was me." he said. "you were right. bye now." you said as you turned to walk away. he grabbed your wrist but you didn't turn around. "you can't avoid me forever, y/n." he said. you laughed. "watch me." you said. he grabbed your waist and spun you around, pinning you against your car. you gasped. he smirked down at you. "why am i here, richie?" you asked. he licked his lips, causing you to gulp. "because you're in love with me." he whispered, leaning in until his lips were barely grazing yours. "and i'm in love with you." he said before kissing you hard. you pulled back. "wait what?" you said. "i'm in love with you, y/n y/l/n. everything about you. your body, your smile, your laugh, the sounds you make when your beneath me." he smirked. you blushed, causing him to chuckle. "your personality, your eyes, everything. i love everything about you." he said. "what made you change your mind?" you asked. "i've always felt like this, but i was scared. i've never been in love before. i've never even had a girlfriend." he said. "get in the back of my car and i'll show you what being in love is like," you whispered. he smirked. "race you to the back seat."

eddie:
"ow, bill!" you said as the boy dragged you down the street. "where are you even taking me?" you asked. "y-you'll see." he said. you finally stopped in front of a house. "a house? this isn't your house, who's house is this?" you asked. he shrugged. "j-just wait here, i'll s-see you later." he said as he began to walk away. "bill! where are you going! what's going on?" you asked. just then, eddie came out of the house. "oh, god no." you said. you began to walk away. "y/n stop. there's someone inside i want you to meet." he said. you turned back around. "who?" you asked. he grabbed your hand. "just come on, please." you followed him into the house. "mom?" he called. your eyes widened. "what? eddie i didn't have time to mentally prepare!" you said. he laughed. "it's okay, calm down." he said, rubbing circles with his thumb in your hand. "in here, eddie!" you heard a woman call. "oh my god, oh my god." you whispered to yourself. he led you into the living room. "mom, this is y/n. she's my girlfriend. i care about her a lot." he said. you looked at him before looking back at her. you smiled. "hi, mrs. kaspbrak. it's nice to meet you." you said. she looked at you for a minute. "how long have you known my son?" she asked. "oh, um, a couple of years i think." you said. "i care about her a lot, mom." he repeated. you blushed. "and i care about your son a lot, mrs. kaspbrak." you said. "are you related to any of those boys he hangs out with?" she asked. "no, ma'am." you laughed. "are you, involved with any of them?" she asked. "oh, oh god mom no she isn't involved with them. or me, if you were wondering." eddie said. his mom raised her eyebrows. "okay. would you like to stay for dinner?" she asked. eddies face lit up. "yes ma'am, if it's no trouble." you said. "none at all," she said. you smiled and eddie dragged you outside. "she's never invited anyone to stay for dinner." he said. "she asked if i'm involved with anyone." you giggled. he rolled his eyes. "god you talk to richie too much." he said. you laughed and grabbed his hands. "i'm sorry," he said. "if i knew she'd like you so much i wouldn't have made a big deal out of it." he said. you smiled at him. "it's okay eddie. i love you. im sorry i overreacted." you said. he smiled and kissed you. "FINALLY!" you heard from behind you. you turned around. "DAMN IT, RICHIE! GO HOME!" eddie yelled. you laughed and kissed him again.

stanley:
the day after you and stanley got into a fight, you were at home. you were laying on your bed listenting to music when your phone rang. "hello?" you answered. "hey y/n." it was eddie. "hey eds. what's up?" you asked. "um, so i just hung out with the guys." he said. "okay? you always hang out with the guys." you said. "yeah well stanley is still here." "i don't care." you said. "yes you do. and he does too. he feels awful. he talked about you the whole time." he explained. "yeah? what'd he say to richie?" you asked. "god y/n just come over and make up with the poor kid!" he said. you sighed. "fine. i'll be there in twenty." you said. "thanks. see you."
you walked up to eddies house and knocked on the door. he opened it quickly. "he's in my room. go now before my mom sees you." he said. you nodded and quickly went to his room. you shut the door behind you. "i told you eddie i only want to see her. i know this is your room and shit but get out." stanley said. he was facing the opposite wall. "it's me, stanley." you said. he turned around. his eyes were red and puffy. he stood up quickly. "baby, i'm so sorry. im such an ass im so sorry i didn't believe you i don't know what's wrong with me it's just you you're so beautiful and perfect and i'm so me i'm a lame jewish kid and my girlfriend is, is you." he rambled. you smiled and wiped his tears. "shhh, stanley. stop crying. please." you whispered. he nodded. "o-okay." he said. you kissed him softly. "i love you, stanley uris. i love you so much." you said. "i love you too, babe."