he comes over unexpectedly (characters)

bill:
it was late. you were getting ready to lay down and go to bed. your lamp was on and your window was open because it was summer and summer air always felt amazing at night time. you took your hair down and shook it around until it fell at your face perfectly. "w-wow..." you heard faintly. you paused, furrowing your eyebrows. you walked over to the window. "bill?" you called as you saw him standing below your window. you covered your face. "what are you doing here? i look like a mess!" you said. he climbed into your room and took your hands off your face. "y-you never l-l-look like a mess-s, b-b-beautiful."

richie:
the air conditioning was out in your room so you had your window open. it was getting late and you still had your clothes on from that day, so you began to remove them. "holy fucking shit..." you heard. you quickly threw on an over sized t shirt and ran over to the window. "richie what the fuck are you doing here?" you asked. "getting a free show, it was amazing. it's called 'Y/N Is Hot' and it's about this super hot chick who changes with her window open and it would make her boyfriend mad except he was coming over to surprise her but he got to see something awesome instead." he said, smirking. "you're such a fucking loser, tozier."

eddie:
you were curled up in your bedroom alone in the dark watching a scary movie on your television. you had the covers pulled up so you could cover your eyes if you got scared. just as a jumpscare came up, there was a loud knock on your window. you screamed loudly as you looked out the window and saw eddie standing outside. you took a deep breath and opened the window. "eddie, what the FUCK." you said. he was laughing. "did i scare you baby?" he asked. "no, i screamed out of excitement because i love when boys come to my house in the middle of the night and throw rocks at my window." you said, rolling your eyes. he laughed again. "just let me in please."

stanley:
it was really late at night and you had just gotten out of the shower. you had a towel wrapped around yourself and your window was open, just because you were too lazy to close it, and you didn't figure anyone would be out anyways. you took off your towel and began drying your hair with it. you heard someone take a sharp inhale. "holy fucking shit, holy shit." you heard someone mutter. that voice was way too familiar. your eyes widened as you quickly wrapped a towel back around yourself. "STAN!" you yelled out of the window. "I KNOW I'M SORRY I WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU AND I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE FUCKING NAKED AND I COULDN'T LOOK AWAY I FROZE." he said. you covered your face in embarrassment. "get your ass in here." you said, running a hand through your wet hair. "don't you wanna put some clothes on first?" he asked. "i mean there's nothing you haven't seen now, i got nothing to lose." you sighed. he smirked and crawled in. "in that case, just stay naked."