stanley imagine for anna (:

i'm back bitchez

for AxNxNxA_boom

it was late. your over sized t-shirt hung loosely on your petite body, your hair sat in a messy bun on top of your head. your parents were out for dinner and you were getting pretty bored, so you were about to just go upstairs and go to bed when someone knocked on your door. your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. who would be here this late? you grabbed a candlestick, the closest thing to a weapon you could find. you slowly walked to the door, unlocking it and throwing it open in one swift motion. you raised the candlestick above your head, but quickly dropped it when you saw who was on the other side. you let out a deep breath of relief. "god, stan. you scared me." you laughed. that's when you noticed he looked panic and his eyes were bloodshot and wet. he'd been crying. "what's wrong?" you asked, grabbing his hand and pulling him into your house. "if i tell you you won't believe me. you'll think i'm crazy." he mumbled. you shook your head. "i'd never think that." you said as you lead him to your couch. you both sat down. "y-you know that painting in my dad's office? the creepy one with the woman's face that's all messed up?" he asked. you nodded. "i saw her. in real life. she came out of the painting." he said. "wait...what?" you asked, trying to understand what the hell he was talking about. "she came alive. she was in my face. i saw her." he said. you sat there in silence. "you don't believe me." he said. "no no no stanley i do..i just...this is weird." you said. he seemed pretty shaken up. "hey," you said, gathering his attention. he looked up at you and you smiled. "whatever happened, i'm sure everything will be okay. you have me. you know that. and the boys. we'll always help you with whatever." you said. "thank you, anna. but don't tell the boys. at least not yet..." he said. you nodded, not breaking eye contact. "anna?" he finally spoke. "hmm?" you said. his eyes moved back and forth from your eyes and lips. "there was something else i wanted to say.." he murmured. "shoot, uris." you replied, smiling and taking your bottom lip between your teeth. he smiled before grabbing your face and planting a sweet kiss on your gentle lips.

"i like you a lot."

"i like you a lot more, stanley."

HEEEEEEYYYYY i hope u liked it anna ! sorry it's short and kinda bad, i'm trying to get back into the swing of things haha

i love you guys. thank you for being so supportive. i'm trying to get through a tough time and you're all being so patient.

i love you, sweet angels.