he asks for a pair of your underwear (characters)

bill:
your boyfriend bill was over while you were doing laundry. your parents were out of town and you were catching up on some chores before you two went out. you dumped out a basket of underwear on your bed and started sorting through it. "w-whoa," bill muttered, picking up a black laced thong. "i didn't know you h-had this." he gulped. you smirked. "now you know." you said, continuing to fold the rest of your underwear. "i'm k-keeping these." he mumbled. you laughed. "whatever helps you sleep at night." "thinking about you wearing these won't help me get much s-sleep."

richie:
you were laying in bed watching movies and eating popcorn with richie. "hey baby?" he asked. "hmm?" "can i go through your underwear drawer and take a pair of your panties?" he asked. you choked on a piece of popcorn. "why?" you asked. "for um, personal reasons?" he scratched the back of his neck. you giggled. "go for it, you horny mofo."

eddie:
"hey y/n?" your boyfriend called from your bedroom. you were in your connected bathroom, getting ready for your date. "yeah eddie?" you answered. "what kind of panties do you wear?" he asked. you laughed and peeked your head out. "what?" you asked. he blushed. "i mean i'm just wondering. bill has a pair of beverly's..." (sorry ben and bev stans yikes) you raised your eyebrows. "eddie kaspbrak wants a pair of his girlfriend's underwear?" you asked, giggling as you walked over to him. you wrapped your arms around his neck. "just forget i said anything," he mumbled, looking down. you giggled again and pecked his lips before walking over to your drawer. "these are my favorite pair, take care of them."

stanley:
"sometimes when i can't sleep at night i think about you and i living together when we're older." stanley said as you laid on his chest and he played with your hair. "yeah?" you said, smiling. "yeah. but sometimes my mind wonders and i think about like me coming home from work or something and you surprising me by wearing my favorite set of matching underwear and then we have really hot sex all night." he said. you laughed. "i knew you couldn't be that sweet." he frowned. "i can be sweet. i just think it's sweet to think about good sex with my super hot girlfriend." he shrugged. you smacked his arm and he laughed. "so what's it look like?" you asked. "what does what look like?" he said, looking down at you. "the underwear." you said. he blushed. "oh, well it's red, and lacy, and really really sexy," he gulped. you got up and went over to your drawer, pulling out a pair of panties. "like this?" you asked, smirking. his eyes widened. "c-can i keep?" he asked, not even being able to finish your sentence. you laughed. "yeah, but you need to calm down."