you call him daddy (cast)

aged up again widkckek

jaeden:
you hadn't seen your boyfriend jaeden in about a month and he was finally coming over today. you planned ahead a little bit by wearing his favorite set of matching underwear. i jumped up quickly when i heard the doorbell ring. i ran over to the door and threw it open, only to be spun around and slammed back up against it as jaeden kissed me. "i missed you so much." he mumbled against my lips. "i missed you more." i smiled. he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom, dropping me on my bed. he lifted my shirt above my head and smiled before pulling my pants down. "for me baby girl?" he asked. "yes daddy." he looked up at you. "that was so hot, im gonna destroy you."

finn:
it was late one night and you and your boyfriend were having sex in your bedroom. he had his hand over your mouth because your parents were home. "call me daddy." he growled. "h-huh?" you asked. "call. me. daddy." he said lowly in between deep thrusts. "f-f-fuck daddy." you whimpered, causing him to thrust faster. "again." he said. "say it when you cum." your eyes rolled back into your head. "daddy, oh my godddd yes!" you exclaimed as you reached your orgasm. finn rode out your high before pulling out. "that was the best sex we've ever had." he laughed. "i agree, daddy."

jack:
it was your boyfriend jack's eighteenth birthday and you wanted to give him the best present you could think of.
yourself.
you guys had had sex before, but it was pretty vanilla. you were each other's first time, so you were both pretty shy to do anything kinky. but not today.
you had spent the whole day with him but told him to come back to your house later and sneak in. it was getting to the time where he would be there, so you put on your new matching set of underwear you had bought for the special night. you put one of jack's button ups over it and put on some high socks. just then you heard a knock on your window. you took a deep breath and went to open the window.
"whoa baby, you look, whoa." he said. you smirked. "you haven't seen anything yet." you whispered, slowly unbuttoning the shirt and slipping it off. his breath caught in his throat. "oh my fucking god." he muttered. "you just gonna stare, or are you gonna have your way with me, daddy?" you asked, smirking. his eyes glossed over. "i'm going to wreck you."

wyatt:
your moaning got louder as wyatt's strokes got deeper and faster. you began to shake as you neared your high. "FUCK YES DADDY!" you screamed as you came
you woke up to a smirking wyatt. "what? why are you looking at me like that?" you asked. "is that anyway to talk to your daddy, baby girl?" he asked, climbing on top of you. you blushed. "n-no." you muttered. "hmm? no what?" he asked, kissing your neck. "no daddy." you gulped. he smirked against your neck. "good girl. strip for daddy."