you fight (characters)

bill:
"wh-what were you d-d-doing with bowers?" bill asked. you sighed. "his dad and my dad are close, bill. you know that." "o-o-okay! th-th-thats them, not y-you." you rolled your eyes. "bill, seriously. stop." you sighed. "m-m-me stop? y-you're sneaking around w-with henry bowers!" he said, his face began to heat up. you knew he was getting angry. "no i'm not bill! why don't you trust me?" you asked. "w-why would you wa-want to b-b-be around s-someone like th-that?" he asked, sighing deeply. "stop interrogating me." you rolled your eyes. he sat and looked at you for a minute. "f-fine. i'll j-just go. don't b-bother calling me." he said, storming out. you watched him go. "WASN'T PLANNING ON IT." you yelled after him.

richie:
(aged up)
you sat on your bed nervously waiting for richie to come over. you did this quite often. he would sneak in, have his way with you, and leave. he had called to say he was on his way over. you knew his intentions, but you planned on telling him how you really felt. you heard a pebble hit your window. you took a sharp inhale and walked over to the window. you opened it to reveal a smirking richie tozier. "hey, pretty girl." he said as he began climbing in the window. your heart fluttered at the nickname. "hi." you said. he walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist as he began to kiss you. "hey rich?" you mumbled against his lips. "hmm?" "do you think we could talk real quick first?" you asked. he pulled away. "i guess." he laughed. he sat on your bed. "what do you want to talk about?" he asked. you looked down and began to play with your fingers. "well?" he went on. you took a deep breath. "i love you, richie." you said, making eye contact again. he sat there for a minute before laughing. "what?" he asked. you sighed again. "i'm in love with you." you said. "no." he said after a minute. "no? what do you mean no?" you asked. "no. you're not in love with me. you can't love me y/n." he said, standing up. "why not?" you asked. "because that's not what this is. that's not what we do." he said, getting more animated as he spoke. "why can't we change that richie? don't you love me too? doesn't this mean anything to you?" you asked, walking towards him. you grabbed his hand put he pulled away. "no." he said. you looked up at him as tears began to form in your eyes. "so beverly was right." you whispered. "i'm just a fuck toy to you, yeah?" you asked, tears now beginning to stream down your face. "i- yeah. you are." he said. you laughed. "get out richie." you said coldly. he just stood and looked at you. "GET THE FUCK OUT RICHIE! AND DON'T COME BACK!" you yelled, pushing him. he sighed and walked out just the way he came in. you collapsed on your bed and cried.

eddie:
"so i was thinking maybe i could come over and-" "no!" eddie, your boyfriend of three months, cut you off. "do not come over. ever. please." he begged. you sighed. "why, eddie? why can't i meet your mom?" you asked. "because she would have a fucking aneurysm! she doesn't even like me hanging out with the guys." he said. "so she wouldn't like me? you think your mom wouldn't like me? what's wrong with me?" you asked. he sighed. "no, baby, that's not what i meant. it's her not you." he explained. "then why can't i just meet her? if it's not me why is it a big deal?" you asked. he rolled his eyes. "it's not happening. just drop it." he said. you scoffed. "fuck off eddie." you said as you walked away. "y/n! where are you going?" he called after you. "why do you care! just go home and lie to mommy about your ex girlfriend some more." you said, not turning around. "ex?" he asked. you ignored him and kept walking.

stanley:
"how do you not notice how every guy stares at you all the time?" your boyfriend asked. "i don't pay attention. i only do shit to get one persons attention." you said, grabbing his hand. he sighed. "you sure?" he asked. you gave him a confused look. "yeah? why?" you asked. he shrugged. "you and richie are really close." he said. "are you serious stan? is that what this is about?" you asked. "yeah. he flirts with you all the time." he said. "so? i don't flirt back." you said. "yeah but you don't tell him to stop either." "that's how he is stanley. you know that. he's one of your best friends, why would we do that to you?" you asked. "that's what i'm trying to figure out." he said. you scoffed. "wow. you're unbelievable." you said. "me? i'm not the one sneaking around with my boyfriends best friend!" he exclaimed. you looked at him. "neither am i! what the fuck stan!" you yelled. "if you don't trust me then leave." you said. he looked at you for a minute. "stanley, if you don't trust me, then get the fuck out. go. now." you said calmly, but your words were laced with anger. "fine. i guess i'll see you tomorrow. im hanging out with the guys, im sure richie invited you." he said coldly. "go to hell!" you yelled as he walked out of your house.

-

PART TWO COMING SOON MAYBE AND SOME NSFW CHAPTERS COMING SOON MAYBE????????