first "i love you" (characters)

bill:
who says it first - him
where were you - at the barrens looking for georgie bc none of the guys wanted to go
"hey, y-y/n?" "yeah bill?" "th-thank you for helping me. g-georgie always liked you. this will m-mean a lot when we find h-him." you smiled. he looked at you for a second before taking a breath. "i-i love y-you." your eyes lit up. "i love you too bill denbrough."

richie:
who said it first - you
where were you - your room
"you didn't have to turn down the guys to hang out with me, richie." "i didn't have to turn you down either. i wanted to come over and see you." you grab his hands and look up at him. "i love you, richie tozier." he blushes. "i love you too."

eddie:
who says it first - you
where are you - school
it's the last day of school and you're walking with your boyfriend and three best friends. "are you coming to the b-b-barrens with us y/n?" bill asked. you shook your head. "no, i can't. my mom wants me home, she said she has something planned. but good luck, i'll go with you any other time." you gave a sympathetic smile. he nodded. you looked at your boyfriend eddie. "and as for you," you said, kissing his cheek. "i will see you tomorrow. bye eddie." you smiled, walking away. "bye gorgeous!" "i love you!" you yelled. he froze. "holy shit dude, she just dropped the L word!" richie said. "you don't have to say it back," you replied. "no. i love you y/n. i'll see you tomorrow."

stanley:
who said it first - him
where were you - at his house fighting
"i'm just saying stanley. im allowed to have friends that are guys. it shouldn't bother you. especially if it's someone you're best friends with!" you said. "i just don't like how you and richie hang out so much!" he said. "why not, stanley?" you asked, your voice laced with anger. "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE THE BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME! ESPECIALLY NOT TO MY BEST FRIEND. I COULDNT WATCH HIM TAKE YOU AND TREAT YOU TERRIBLY!" he yelled. you stood in your place, shocked. "you...you love me?" you said quietly. his face began to heat up. "forget i ever said anything." he mumbled, trying to walk past you. you stepped in front of him and put your hand on his chest. you kissed him. "i love you too." you whispered against his lips. he smiled into your kiss and pulled you closer.

stanley's was so cute lord help my soul