another bill imagine for shannon (:

another imagine for Shannon1300 i hope you like it girl

it was all so surreal. like a dream. three months ago you were sitting in math class bored out of your damn mind, begging to be anywhere else. now, you would do anything in the world to be back in that class. safe.

after everyone had fought and split up, you were the only one to go back to the wellhouse with bill after IT got beverly. georgie had followed the two of you, and now you were standing with georgie by your side while you watched bill being held by pennywise.

"sh-sh-shannon, p-please go. this is m-my fault. i got you t-two into this." he begged. tears were streaming down your face. "i'm not leaving you. i will never leave you." you whispered. pennywise looked up at you with a menacing smile. "well, i guess i'll just kill all three of you." he chuckled. anger filled your body. "i'll fucking kill you before you even think about hurting any of us." you threatened. IT lunged at you and you had enough time to push georgie out of the way and grab a metal pipe off the ground. you hit pennywise over the head with the pipe, stunning him for long enough that bill could grab something too.

the battle went on for awhile before you were all losing your fight. "we aren't afraid of you." you spat. "th-th-thats why you couldn't get b-b-beverly, huh?" bill asked. "she wasn't a-afraid." he said. the clown began to slowly back up. you ran up to hit it again, but it dropped itself into the pool. "FUCK YOU!" you yelled into the pool. you turned around and dropped the pipe, out of breathe. bill was holding georgie in his arms with tears streaming down his face. "d-don't ever follow me if you aren't in-invited with my f-f-friends ever a-again. i would d-d-die if anything happened to you." he cried. you walked over to the boys and hugged them both. "i-i-i l-love you both." bill whispered. the three of you calmed down, and you all went home, including beverly.