/ The Battle on the Hill /

-------

-------

-------

#SEASON 1 FINALE - The Battle on the Hill - PART 2

-------

------

------

["So, you think the war is almost over?"](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXnBpxRCCys)

"Well, yes. I would think that, of course."

"My feet hurt from all this marching."

"Can you please not be such a goddamn pansy."

"Yes, sir...

...Do you believe this will be a massacre?"

"No. I believe this will be a genocide," she said as she spoke to herself. She looked on to the plains and from afar. She saw the armies clash. She saw the melding of large forces on the land she loved. Sun beaming, she found her skipping stopped and her gaze fell on her desire. Her desire to join the red army.

She couldn't.

"Beware the Spider. Beware the Rogue. Beware the Butterfly. Beware the Hawk," she sang as she skipped on. "The tide of war, even the score and many more will perish. Under the hands, ships, and fire we see disparaged. Beware the spider. The rogue. The butterfly and the hawk in the carnage."

...

...

...

The General was the first to break the helm of the hill. Not far off from his line of sight, the land turned grey. The color of the proclaimed Lurkers.

"This is it!" he yelled to his men. Dark_Magus called out behind him; he pulled the reins of his horse and it stood in response. Good horse. He had the horse face the army.

He began going down the line of men. TheSealTamer teased the buggy around his small legion of tanks. They halted in response.

There were simple nods, small strikes of spears against the ground, and somber expressions in response to his words. "Men and women of the sub! We make this short! Let me tell you that we thank you. You have served your empire duly and you are among the chosen few to fall in harm's way!"

Magus had been thinking of what he was going to say on the march through the plains. "When the world stops breathing, it's the job of our nation to resuscitate it. When the swarm of toxic lurkers comes to downvote discussions, it's our job to downvote **them** into the ground!" In the traditional Starco manner, he took out his sword and held the flat end of the blade towards the many spears that stood. He rode down the line slapping the sword against spears, every so often taking a feigned slash at a Starco legionnaire with his shield drawn.

He turned back around to confront his company. "This is no modest battle. There will be no chivalry! There will be no mercy from the opposition! There will simply be carnage and the desire to take our great land. Today we stand for the Emperor; today we stand for the Empire; today... we stand united!"

He saluted in the traditional manner and from over the hill, JohnnyJoestar watched the small amount of light-red from over the opposite hilltop. His gaze was confident and he knew he had the numerical. He knew he didn't even need to instruct the vast majority of his forces. He stared at his advisor, Lurker_Archon.

"We keep it simple. Infantry down the middle; calvary will flank north and south and we close around the Starco forces," Johnny stated and the enchantress nodded in response. "We close 500 meters and that's when we release the bowsmen and archers. With that, the cavalry will make their move and this whole thing will be over. It's as simple as that."