/ The End of a New Age /

-------

-------

-------

#SEASON 1 FINALE - / The End of a New Age /

-------

------

------

["No!" It was a quiet whisper, the kind you say with no amount of noise or carry to it, but it's still audible to those just steps around you. "This is the Emporer's, Meep. I'm not gonna let you do this!" Psweens was stuck, huddled and laying between a box of supplies and a couple bundles of rope.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8D_txpdWmY)

"This. This might be the only opportunity in my life to see the island, Sweens. I don't want to hold regrets in the Meta." Meep was a stoic boy by nature, but Psweens could sense his will and how strong it persisted.

"So, you're just gonna stowaway with one of the most dangerous Starco affiliates in the Meta? You know he *earned* that crown... it wasn't inherited." That was the legend, after all. Nobody really knew.

The silence of the cargo bay stood eerily as the two conversed and the pause didn't help the environment ease.

"Yes. Final answer." A rare expression of inflection came over Meep and Psweens wouldn't persuade the youngster any further.

"Meep, you are a strong one in this world, but you have to realize when you're pushing your luck. Your meta-related posts will only get you so far out there." He lifted up his hand to present a small glow in front of himself. From the middle of his palm lay one of Meep's finest Meta posts. "When the morning comes, I'm hopping on one of those scooters and getting to the Discord Islands before the new episodes drop. I'd recommend you do the same."

"I'll take my chances." The rest of the night was silent for the hidden. Just as Psweens told Meep, he did just so.

Quietly, he made his way to one of the small vessels that the Tomkies had sat offshore, opened the sails, and headed south.

Meep could hear the guards climb aboard. He heard everything go just as had been advised. His nervousness was dampened by his intrigue. There was nothing that could stop him from feeling the ground of the christened island.

Of course, the emperor's crew checked the cargo bay, and of course, our little protagonist hid. Of course, the Emperor trusted his men, and of course, they set sail before the rising sun. If their timing was correct, they should make landfall by noon.

If that wasn't enough, the island was now guarded by the remaining factions that wished themselves close. Set sail, my emperor, and let your flags fly.

"I want you all to know since the beginning, I've respected your diligence." They were rare words from the Scepter as he spoke to his company. There weren't many words from the leader, but the crew knew that the situation was grave with his brevity. They had known him long enough that they needn't words to tell his mood or intentions.

All three of the guards saluted and the Tomkie boatcrafters shoved the vessel off the dry dock. Meep felt that the boat was hellbound.

...

It was shortly after reaching across the Blood Moon Sea that the cannons of the rivals began to fire upon the Tomkie-dressed ship. They paid no mind to what could have been on the ship so long as they managed to fire upon something.

It had seemed the Kellco forces began to fire on the ships of Jarco and created a royal of bleeding nauticals in the wake of the battle. Trust and truce were broken and many of the "allies" began to sink.