The Estates / Back To The Battle / The Oracles

------------
------------
------------

EPISODE 2 - The Estates / Back To The Battle / The Oracles

-----------
-----------
-----------

[Three men stood inside the conference hall of The Grand Device Estates, a once proud crossroads for new Starco fans that, in the new era, had become an armory and great reformatory.

RougeryNight, Chidori, and a guard all were present as Rougery stood over his regiments of war.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPWVfCtnGyg)

"He's done what?!" RougeryNight turned quickly to Chidori115, who had been standing quietly at his alchemy table. The room was large; in fact, it was nearly the largest one in The Grand Device Estates. Both men aside Roguery could feel the hair on the back of their neck rise.

"Surprising, I know. He's, well, he's done something sacreligious, Sir Rougery. Something against the great name of Starco, all while carrying our flags of war," Chidori spoke softly, but with a small bit of sarcasm in his voice. He had known Spoder's true intentions from the start. The reluctance to tell Rougery was simply self-indulgence run amok. However, Chidori didn't show any signs of guilt. Instead, he haf a somber look. "He's announced a crusade to find the Marclipsa enclave. Poisoned the good name, sir."

"Oh my, Daron. With what army?"

"He brought a small legion of the finest fighters, but he has seemed to stress his bonds with a broken Ship." Rougery ducked his head down knowing damn good and well the answer that he was about the receive.

"Who?"

"What, sir?

"Who is he traveling with?" The room felt thick. The air was harsh as the Starco army was assembling something powerful and the Knight had yet to leave the room since the planning began.

"It's Studo, your Knightly." Without a word, Rougery grabbed his cape from the rack and began to roll his maps. Meticulously, he gathered the items from his desk. "He has a history with that clan."

"Yes, and so does the legendary rider, Meep. They're all from the same countryside, Chidori. Spoder still refers to some as siblings... not to mention....her." He shuddered thinking of fourth user from that area. After Rougery put on his pauldrons, he sat there. "Have the stable master ready my horse and the armorer ready my wears."

"What are your plans, my good knight?"

"I'm gonna stop this. There will be no crusade unless it's mine."

"Yes! That's the RougeryNight I know!" Chidori's seriousness shed off him like a man that just stepped foot in the rain.

"Send a runner to iLoppio that we will need her assistance. I don't need Loppi herself, but have her send me Maka. Tell her I will meet Maka at the cross between the Forest of Season 2b and the edge of the Tomar kingdom. Maka will know where." Chidori gave Rogue a double take.

"Her.." he whispered, and came back to the conversation. "No! Maka, Sir, but she's..."

"She's unstable? She's compulsive? She's irrational? She's exactly what we need. She might be able to talk some sense into Spoder and the Studo matriarch." Rougery made up his mind and when it was time for a decision to be made, he was rocksteady.

It is, after all, what gave him the position he currently held: leading the training for the entire Starco Cavalry, teacher of the many techniques that Starco used in this era. Indeed, they were the very same skills he learnt while he battled the Bugsecks scourge. Those battles still raged in his eyes, but most had gone silent.