Conspire / The Archives / She Can Fly?!

-------

-------

-------

#EPISODE 18 - Conspire / The Archives / She Can Fly?!

-------

------

------

"It's a dangerous [game](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY) we play," spoke the Emperor.

"As it always been, sir. Excuse my melancholy, but this has been this way for eons."

FrostyHawk pounded his fists on the table. The drink that sat quietly on the desk had spilled. The hourglass had knocked over, and the stack of documentation slipped.

"Starco has been headcanon for far too long!" He looked to his generals. "Dark_Magus! What is your estimated drop time?"

"Between now and never," he said sarcastically, "but I must advise with the Lurkers closing in and *cough* BugSecks *cough* on the loose, we must focus on the battle and not on the island." He went to right the hourglass but set it to time the passing minutes. "My true estimation is four days. On the eve of the new week."

"New episodes release, the Lurkers ransack our Nation, The Great Library explodes!" He gestured with his hands outwards. "Zander! Any words on Decker's condition?!"

"Ward says he's still out like an old diesel trying to turn-over," he spoke justly to the circumstances.

"Please, don't talk like that around our sanctum," Frosty said poignantly.

"Yes, my liege."

"My dear assistant, do you think our army stands a chance?" Frosty turned to the man standing behind him.

"We need to choose one of our three options, sir." He went to shuffle the papers that had fallen. "If we spread ourselves to sea *and* to land, there will be no hope for the majority of the empire. If we set sail to the island, we *are* taking a gamble, *especially* if the island once again rejects our favor, but...but if we were to become canon. There will be no mountain or ocean that could stop our endeavors. No sea nor shore."

Frosty starred out the window to look at the kingdom that lay below- a captivatingly large cityscape that was decorated with the many insignias of the Starco Empire- some ancient, some new.

With a long moment of contemplation, Hawk spoke once more. "I will take the Starco post by myself. Zairaner, what is the standing of your strongest ship?"

"Erm, sir, please. Under the name of Starco, Tomkie, and Daron, herself, think without prejudice of the circumstances. You must reconsider."

"Nay. There will be no more waiting!" He got up from his seat, taking off his adornments. "There will be no more reconsidering or hesitation. There will be no more discretion or misconceptions. There will be Starco!" He said this statement with force, and the final piece of sand trickled down from the funnel of the hourglass. "Did you all hear me!?"

"Yes, sir!" The entire room called back. The Emperor hit his closed fist against his chest which was received and emulated by the room. "For the OTP!"

"Gather our best trained, retired or otherwise, and send them hail from the kingdom, once more. We will need all the aid we can receive. CardButton I will require one of your best maintained and defended ships. Send word to iLoppio that she will be required to take the throne under my absence. Oh, and Homonclus, release the Mobiles." He folded his arms behind his body, lost in impeding thought.

"Sir, I'm not quite sure they're out of the beta-phase of testing," came back Zairaner.

"Matters not! Get your best drivers and let them follow the army in the name of Tomkie! MacMuffin, I will need any Starco-related post that survived the explosion." From the corner of the extravagant room, MacMuffin's head shot up, surprised.