chapter five

——

"My palm had suddenly felt cold again."

——

BANG. BANG.

The sudden loud sounds coming from the halls woke me and Yoongi up.

Yoongi quickly got off the bed that we shared and ran out the door, as well as me following behind.

We ran to the source of sound in the halls to find Hoseok and Namjoon covered in blood with a corpse on the floor.

I covered my mouth with my hands in shock to the gruesome scene.

V, Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin came rushing out of there rooms too to greet the body on the floor.

I managed to let words escape my mouth, "W-What happened?"

Hoseok put his gun in his back pocket and grabbed the papers that the fallen corpse was holding.

"He tried to steal some files in Namjoons office, so we did what it would take to get them back."

Breaking the eye-contact from Hoseok to the corpse— the more I look at it, the more familiar it gets.

"I-Isn't that the examiner I met during the exam?"

Jimin nudged his way through some members viewing over the corpse and nodded to me.

"Listen sweet cheeks, under the company contract, whoever works here is under the property of us. Whatever happens to you will be our decision, you are our property once you work under us."

Hoseok had no sympathy when those words left him, it was disgusting.

"We eliminate every person in sight if they get in the way, if that's what it takes to the goal."

I backed a few steps and my body hit the wall.

"I-I'm a property?"

Jin looked to my direction.

"That's why Namjoon agreed the bet with JYP's head. You are a property of us, meaning whatever happens to you.. it's our choosing."

The last part came out as a whisper, almost silent.

I looked at Namjoon and he quickly looked away.

With this I finally remembered my purpose here. It wasn't suppose to be ogling over seven guys. It was to eliminate them at all costs.

That is my duty. My justice. And I forgot that duty.

Hoseok looked displease to see the blood pooling on the floor.

"Get someone to clean this up right away, this is disgusting. Once I go change we're heading out. We're visiting a place."

The circle disbanded and we all headed back to our rooms to get ready to go out.

I was in disbelief walking back to my room. How could I just forget that.

I packed my purse and put on a lip gloss until I heard a knock on my door.