chapter three

——

"On this night I had found myself something to protect. It was her."

——

I woke up the following day pretty early. I looked at the clock and it was only 6:40 A.M.

I got out of bed and started to get dressed and brush my teeth; by the time I was finished, it was already 7:10 A.M.

I turned the door handle and left my room to go find something to eat for breakfast; while entering the kitchen I was greeted with a muscular back facing towards me.

The figure was tall, and my footsteps stopped, resulting the figure to turn around, it was Jin.

"Ah- y/n good morning! Are you feeling better?"

"Good morning Jin; I feel a lot better now, thank you for asking." As I replied smiling back.

"I'm making some pancakes with a side of freshly grown fruits from the building, would you mind lending a hand?"

"From the building?"

"You don't know? We grow all the produce on the rooftop where the vegetables can get the most sunlight possible."

This building seemed more independent rather than collaboratively.

Jin got out an apron for me to wear and instructed me to whisk the batter while he washed the fruits however while whisking the batter proved kind of hard as there was a large portion of it.

"Yah! Y/n if you whisk it like that of course it will be hard!"

Jin turned the faucet off and grabbed a towel to dry his hands and went behind me. He placed each of his bands around my hands and guided my hands to whisk the batter in a fast but circular motion.

His hands felt warm to the touch, the way his larger hands hold mine made me feel a feeling of safety.

This warm fuzzy feeling I felt in my heart, this can beat any date I've ever been to. Making morning breakfast with somebody like this is just indescribable.

"If you don't whisk it like that your arms will get sore y/n."

"What are you two doing?"

Jin had let go of my hands and turned around, following by me and we turn to see Namjoon standing at the kitchen doorway.

"I'm just teaching y/n how to whisk the pancake batter more effectively."

I just nodded agreeing with Jin, it wasn't like we were doing anything.

Namjoon sighed and asked if we needed any help, the second he had made an offer Jin quickly refused.

"Namjoon if I let you remotely even touch anything in a kitchen it would go disastrous. Anything you touch will break undoubtedly, just call the others to wake up and gather at the kitchen."

The look in Namjoons eyes were sad. It looked like that comment broke him a bit, how I wished I could just hug him.

Namjoon left the kitchen with a frown while me and Jin started frying the pancakes.

The aroma left the room and out to the main halls, we heard loud steps running out and towards the kitchen.

"JIN HYUNG ARE YOU MAKING PANCAKES."

"Please don't yell in the morning Jeon Jungkook." Yoongi mumbled being still half asleep entering the kitchen as well.

"Pancakes are my FAVOURITE!"