Trolls.

TROLLS ARE ESSENTIAL.

Trolls are inevitable. We cannot stop them from pointing fingers,from hating on us,from hurting us with dirty words enough to damage our rep.

We need them.

As a reminder that we are doing better and greater than anyone has ever done.

There is a chapter in our lives,this certain stage where people disregard us,when they step on our toes expecting us to flip and fall,these people are called Trolls.

They hate the idea of you doing what makes you happy,they don't like to see you smile,they insult you ,and can even go to the extent of burning your spirit.

Good news.

We need them,they are important,they make us realize that we are getting somewhere. They are like these angels that inspires us (they don't know this,do they?)

No they don't.

And that's why you need to sit them down and entertain them with your success. I have seen some trolls here on Wattpad,and i was like surprised,cause that got me. I had to like read and scroll and scroll till i reached an end page.

You think these trolls don't have a life? They do,i guess disappointment ,hurt and pain made them that way. We don't have to nail them and crucify them like Jesus.

Never let a troll dictate for you.

Never let a troll get to you.

Love them and be at peace with them.

They deserve to be ignored(yeah,that's the truth).

And you deserve to be happy,so never let a thing ruin your happiness.