Fake me not.

MY GREAT GRANDDAD  INVENTED ELECTRICITY .My mom owns the Michelin five star restaurant,i have two private jets to my name.

I saw  Chrissy Teigen last night,she ordered the chef to serve me three course meal

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I saw  Chrissy Teigen last night,she ordered the chef to serve me three course meal. I have a shoe that can walk on water without getting wet. I can dance better than Kaffy, last fall my boyfriend bought me a limo.

 I can dance better than Kaffy, last fall my boyfriend bought me a limo

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Like duh!

I am not buying that.

Why do you have to tell such lies because you are trying to please everyone. Yo! Nobody gives a damn so stop pretending to be someone you are not.

You are afraid that guy/girl won't like you because you don't know how to socialize.

You want Mark to think you are not as old fashioned like he thinks you are,so you do what you are not used to,you start making researches about fashion designers ,so you lie to him about Prada paying you a visit.

😒😒 is that even real?

If someone doesn't like you the way you are,then let go of such person. Why do we have to take useless risk because we want someone to love us,its not fun,its living a lie.

I have heard lies big enough to build a three storey building,and it wasn't really funny when i realized it was nothing but a lie.

Just tell them who you are.

No lying about it.

Fakeness is lame.

Like really lame.

Being real and true will make that person like you for who you are,not for what you aren't.

Fakes are liable to get busted anytime.

Copy that.

So,um..i really want to fill you in on where i am right now,oh my gosh i feel so excited i can't stop blushing.

* moving around a small room with a camera*

Hey guys,i am in Hailee steinfield room chilling with ..... *Maid walks in*

Duh...

👎👎👎.