Separation.

Now i'm done with the quotes,jeez its so much work getting those things here.

It happens.

It's normal.

It's life.

It comes from our closest friends.

Once broken it can't be repaired.

It's heartbreaking

It's heartbreaking.

P. S : It's all true.

Sad things about separation is that it never tells you the exact time it's coming, it doesn't even tell you to watch out or prepare yourself or look for a way to dodge the situation. It just comes out from nowhere.

Sorry, I was wrong about that.

It doesn't come out of nowhere.

It comes from our associates, our friends, our loved ones. It's this cankerworm that is secretly eating deep into families systems these days. What about our friends? They are not left out of the game.

I have done this countless numbers of time, in fact I got nothing in return. Okay, a broken heart and the pound of flesh I wanted to get?

Mmmm.. Let's leave the pound of flesh out of it. I wasn't aiming for a revenge or anything close to that.

You know what? Separation brings a lot of pain to both victims, when I say victims, I am talking about the two parties. A gets to think he or she is doing just fine without B when he or she knows she is always checking out for the former's latest post on IG or facebook, stalking on the former as if waiting for them to pull the trigger and step on your toes . Meanwhile, B is probably living his or her life, pretending to be perfectly fine whereas all he or she does best is to brood over the matter and ignore others just to make them think they are better without friends.

What's the point?

They keep hurting themselves behind closed doors.

Lots of people have hurt you and I in the process of seeking our attention and our opinions and they don't know how it hurts. I have heard stories, watched how friends get separated because of the guys in their lives, how families separate because of their irresponsible father, or mother, how sisters became enemies\ rivalries.

As much as it hurts, we need to face the truth that says IT MAKE NO SENSE.