One F and a M.

OKAY,ENOUGH OF THE SUSPENSE,i gotta reveal what the words means.

FRENCH TOAST and MACARONI CHEESE ?

😀😀😀.

Nah😶😶.

Kidding.

It means FORGIVE and MOVE ON.

Enough talks about forgetting. We cant just forget the memories and the place. Well,it can be done only on one condition.

Brain wipe.

Its funny? Yeah that's how funny the word 'forgive and forget' sounds to me

Its funny? Yeah that's how funny the word 'forgive and forget' sounds to me . Its more like eating a snack, (i'm thinking wafers or sausage rolls) finishing the snack, someone walks into the place and tells you to forget its taste.

Like how on earth do you expect me to forget how it tasted when i
was in the middle of savouring the taste?

Impossible.

Forgiveness itself can be so hard to do,and forgetting? That's huge.

People offend us,we offend people, now the sixty four dollar question is do we forget?

Well,my answer is N..o,No.

Its not easy,its painful and we can't forget.

I know,i know,some are a little bit confused. Move on...Forget?

Those words sounds really interconnected.

Now i will break it to you.

_______________________________________
Forgive (transitive) To lose remembrance of .
2. To neglect.
3. To cease remembering something.
4. To unintentionally leave something behind.
Synonyms; Overlook,disremember,pass over,obliviate.
_______________________________________

Now lets check out the meaning of moving on.

_______________________________________
Move on (idiomatic) To leave somewhere for another.
2. To start dealing with something else.
_______________________________________

In my opinion,moving on is more powerful than any other choice when it comes to forgiving.

Just move on. Let go,try to get yourself busy.

You can't just sleep one day and wake up the next day,without remembering that boy/girl who made you feel bad.

Ok,you want to forget something so easily? Let's just say he/she broke your shin,killed your dog,bruised your ankle, stole your project and took credit for your work, humiliated you in front of someone special (families,dogs,dates,business associates) , ruined your relationship with your best friend,told a lie about your family background forcing everyone to hate you, stole your music or lyrics, snatched your boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancé/fiancee/ suitor-betrothed/husband/wife from you etc.

So what?

You just forget how it all happened ?

Just like that👌* snaps finger*?

The scars will be there to remind you about what happened and how it all happened.

All you just have to do is forgive them and move on with life,whatever happened with you and the former taught you a lesson,don't forget it.