Expect less.

________________📈📈_________________~ Never expect too much from people because that too much may hurt you so much~
                              - Anonymous.
_______________________________________

DISAPPOINTMENT DOESN'T JUST APPEAR at our doorstep that easily

DISAPPOINTMENT DOESN'T JUST APPEAR at our doorstep that easily.   It doesn't just say "hi, thanks for inviting me, it took a long way to ome down here but I am thankful I still made it "

NAH.

Truth is, it comes in different shapes and sizes, it's not a clown, it doesn't dress itself up like a cute Noah centineo will do. It's uncertain, you know. It doesn't have a specific time, it just happens. POOF!

Financially, we look up to the people in our lives, we want them to fix and do everything for us. We need a car fare to get to Walmart, we need to foot our phone bill, we ask them,We want to go shopping in Shoprite, we inform them. It's like we turned them into our help booths or something. But that day they turn down our offer, we hate them, we feel disappointed and some go all green with envy.

I mean.. Why?!

Why do we expect just sooo much from these people? I know I have been using the word 'expect' too much but I need us to grab whatever it is I am pouring down.

Expectation and disappointment are two different things, when one doesn't work in our favour, we go for the second one. There is no other way to deal with it, it happens.

Emotionally, we are all battling with one issue or the other, nobody is perfect, we can just pretend as if everything is fine with the universe.

Charlotte wears a classy stiletto heels by Louboutin, or you see Mr Shawn and his wife smelling of an expensive Chanel, i think I saw my neighbour's children wear sporty sneakers to school, Henry wears lovely tuxedos to balls all the time.

So what?

They are perfect because they appear fancy and happy almost all the time, so you put two and two together and wait for them to give you everything you want... Just like that?

Sorry sweetie, you are just going to be disappointed just like that.

They can't give you all the attention in the world, you are not the one holding the purse strings(financially), you are not the one helping out with their problems.(mentally) , that girl next door cannot be there for you every time when it's time to solve a particular subject (educationally) e. t. c.

You waiting for that bestie of yours to come online on Whatsapp, IG, Facebook, Palmchat e.t.c so that you two can chat ,to make up for the times you've lost, to fill each other in on whats going on in your life but she isn't online.

Keith broke your trust.

You ask Tinashe for a financial help but she told you she is broke, don't force it, just leave and find the money instead of wasting time feeling disappointed.

Work on and for it.

👏👏👏👏  Next.