Risk bearer.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE THE ONE sacrificing every time, why do you have to be the spiderman/supergirl the world seems to wait upon?

You gotta live too, you know. The bad truth about this is that not everyone cares about you enough to give a damn about your happiness, there are different kind of people on this planet, different kinds of likeness, so I will like to patiently break it to you.

Some like you for what you 're doing for them.

Some like you because of the risk you keep taking to make them happy;

Some like you because you are in a better place, somewhere they know is not easy to be.

Some like you because of the material assistance you render to them. Material things I. E clothes, foodstuffs e.t.c.

Some like you because of the charisma that surrounds you.

Some like you because of your IQ quotient.

Some.... don't like you for you.

Few people truly like you, few people like everything about you and everything you bring to the table.

You see that?

While you keep going through much pain to make someone else happy, remember there is one important person who needs to be happier, someone who needs to start more attention to himself/herself,that's you.
You need a break,go get it.

Make yourself happy

Make yourself happy.

Let the people start taking their own risk at their own pace. Someone has to make you feel loved and appreciated.

So relax, give yourself a thumbs up and eat to the brim. Be satisfied with your inner mind.