Crossroads.

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT CROSSROADS are meant to happen, it has no other way, it will surely happen

Wait, are you telling me that I will lose some of my friends before we reach Christmas and new year? .

Yes, that's where I am driving at. Don't tell me you don't know, oh please c'mon save me from dying. It's normal for some while few are yet to believe it...till now. Crossroads happen and i am urging you to accept that part and move on.

DO YOU KNOW?

That new people walk into our lives the minute the old friends desert you.

Each year, we let go of people.

And each year we meet different beings, we welcome them into our lives. FACT!

A new Year is approaching...you have to chill out and get a grip of yourself. People come and leave, some are meant to stay, some are meant to disappear without leaving footprints.

That person took a huge part of you along with him/her. You feel so bad you guys got separated?

 You feel so bad you guys got separated?

Just accept that what is meant to be... will be, don't try to force anything. It was their choice to make, it was yours.. to make, so hey! Don't sulk, spending all day in bed,that's not helpful. OK?

Free them like a bird(whew!)

Release the energy and let them go,you will survive.

Hakuna Matata.✌✌