Make friends.

_____________✉✉✉________________~I love to find new people

_____________✉✉✉________________~I love to find new people. It's not for the sake of their being new;its because if you find someone who perfectly fit a part, that's such a great thing~
- Robert De Niro
_______________________________________

FRIENDSHIPS?

It's a noun that has become so hard to trace among people. Why is that? We are afraid of hurt, we are afraid of going out, I am scared we might not have anything in common so i steer myself clear of them. If everybody borrow this same idea, i am sure nobody will have friends by now.

Everyone is afraid of life ,something that gives them a reason not to mingle with others, or even think of making friends.

You are an introvert? An extrovert? You have extremely nothing to be afraid of,
Personally, I love meeting new people, love making new friends because its part of me, alright, I love it. Back in the days I used to be shy, really shy when it comes to hanging out with friends, at times I don't even look at them in the face, but now, all is fair in love and friendship.

One advice for you.

Step out of that comfort zone and meet people. People different from your circle, way out of your circle, you can even make friends that are out of your league, I mean older and more experienced adults, your homeroom teacher, a professor, e.t.c. it won't harm you, you will be fine.

Yes, you will.