Not now Jane, Its Me time.

_______________________________________~ Nobody really cares if you are miserable, so you might as well as be happy~
                          -Cynthia Nelm.
_______________________________________

ME TIME?!  Me love it!

I believe some finds it weird or crazy or bad or.. i'm short for words. 😀.

Good news.

Me time is healthy and great. It's this particular hour, some make it a day with themselves but I love it all the same, as I was saying its this specific time you set alone for someone.

Yourself.

You get to be alone, thinking about a lot of things, like things you have accomplished in a specific day ,you try to have fun and be yourself. No Jane, Jack, John, Felicity or Tania to disturb your peace, Mom knows you want to have your privacy, Dad knows about it already, you have no plans with your girlfriend or your boyfriend, no appointment with your dentist or doctor, it's just going to be us.

We. Ourselves & ....Us..(That doesn't sound nice, somebody bring me a cup of water I need to get my head in order)

*sips water*

Good, FYI it's going to be just you (like me,you are me in this context)  in three forms.

Me. Myself & I.

That's why it's called ME time.

You take your time to relax your nerves, you get to forget about your worries, you even do things you love. You know, watch movies like Game of thrones (Hey GOTshippers🙋🙋,sorry not a fan😋) Avengers , The wasp and the ant man, Mission impossible : fallout,  black panther, Rampage, skyscraper, you know the gig.

Oh you can even go Netflixin'. Do whatever makes you happy.

We have lots and lots of interesting movies like Everything everything (Amanda stelbeig is mine😍😍 ) Set it up,To all the boys I've loved before. Overdrive, Mamma Mia, Crazy rich Asian (one of my favourite movie of the year) , Dog days, the darkest minds, the spy who dumped me (My no 1 favourite movie of the year), truth or dare (Scary), the hate you give, the Meg, love, Simon, the kissing booth, Sierra burres is a bastard etc.

Looking forward to Aquaman *wink wink*

These movies can't watch itself. Someone's gotta watch 'em.

You like it spicy and action-packed,well I like mine interesting and mind-blowing?

Nope .

I love mine suspense-filled and unpredictable. I love wrestling (no no don't throw a punch, I wasn't talking about fighting!!!) I love watching wrestling, I know, I know it may come out as a bit of surprise to most guys in the room but I like it that way.

Watching the likes of Ronda rowdy rousey, Seth Rollins, Bayley, Sasha banks,Ember moon, Natalia, Becky Lynch, Finn balòr , the Riott squad,the Usos wrestle in the ring gives me so much joy and happiness I loose myself in the process.

There are lots of them I will love to mention but you know we don't have all the time in the world to name names. It's not just the wrestling that makes me smile, it's the way this people fight, how they fall and still rise without giving up. One time, I watched a wrestling match where Seth Rollins was injured by Dolph ziggler,but he rose up and dealt with him without giving up, I was madly excited I had to run around the room to celebrate.

He was the reason for my happiness that day.

While the baddest woman on planet keeps giving me some goosebumps, Bayley and Sasha keeps rocking my world.

Is it football you crave for whenever you are all by yourself?

Music?

Sizzling hot romance novels or films?

Filling out your diary?

Composing songs?

Reminenscing?

Surfing the net?

Figure out what to do with your life?

It's simple. DO IT.

C'mon you gotta breathe too, you can't be there for everyone all the time, give yourself a break. Do what makes you happy.

Life is damn too short to waste it.