Assumptions.

____________✉✉✉___________________

Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
                            - Henry Winkler.
_______________________________________

This is going to be in form of a dialogue. Remember I am C. Nobody else but C.

A : What's up with Kenni, she has been acting a little bit weird these days..
B : That girl acts like a bitch and you know it.
C : Why don't you give her a ring and get to know what's going on with her?
A : Ok-
B : You mean you wanna call her now, like for real? Why don't you all get it? Kenni doesn't wanna hang out with us anymore. She is the one with the good guys chasing her, she believes she is the baddest chick on planet now,   have you seen the way she avoids us in class?
C : Is that what you think?  That Kenni is growing wings now?
B : Hells yeah. She thinks she's the blessed one.
A : I think I agree with Bee, let's face it, Kenni has been putting on airs ever since she got that scholarship into the university, now we all look like shut to her. She thinks she has the best boyfriend and the best parents in the world.
B : That explains everything.
C : I think you guys are wrong. What if she is just busy or she has a lot of things going on with her?  Anyone to assume about that part?
A : Wait a sec, Cee are you trying to tell us that we are making assumptions?
B : What the-
C : What do you call it then, the truth?  Of course it's Assumption, you guys are just trying to make yourself feel good by comforting yourselves with lies about that innocent girl. You hate her, you kind of have a prob with her getting a scholarship?  Why don't you try to deal with yourself ,work on your success and stop hating on her. The truth is you can't stand her success, you are jealous of her position, you want to the one on that ladder she climbed, you hate to admit it so you think of the best way to paint her like the devil, so you LIE. You make useless ASSUMPTIONS!
B : You sound like an enemy already, Cee.

Yeah the truth is bitter to a fault but we hate to admit it.

Why on earth do we have to make stupid assumptions about people, you need to know that these people we talk about are humans like us too.

What if Kenni is just thinking of something entirely ?

What if she is trying to deal with something nobody knows?

What if that girl next door isn't snobbish, what if she isn't used to hanging around people.

What if Mom is tired?  What if she just wants some peace and quiet?

What if... What if... What if...

You should try to think good of these people in your lives, lame assumptions destroy things, it breaks relationships and doesn't leave anything out.

Give that guy/girl a call.

Try to sit mom/dad down and ask why they have been moody for whatlooks like a while now

looks like a while now.

Ask your bestie why he/she doesn't want to have time for you.
Do it.

I used to be good assumption mistress, because I assume a lot of what's not. I try to feel and look smart by making different kinds of assumptions but when the truth comes out at the end of the day, I feel like a bad person, like a villain.

And that doesn't leave a good story to tell, guys.