The Date Part 2

If he is picking you up, wave, say hello and SMILE. This should instantly make him think "OK, she's happy. Good start."

Don't get ready too early. Your clothes will get messy and you will look like you just got out of bed. Have a shower, plan your outfit, hair, make-up at least a day before.

If you are on a group date, talk to everyone! This will make him realize that you're sociable, and you are not just paying attention to him.

If you are not on a group date, ask him questions. Get to know him. If you have known him for a while, you should find this easy. If you haven't, be calm. Pretend he is your brother, or favourite cousin. Pretend he is an old friend you have known forever

If you are at the movies, cry if they're showing cute dirt-poor people. If there is a kissing scene, say "that is so romantic" or "that is so cute!" then lean on his shoulder and do your best to cry. This will make him feel sorry for you, and 86% of guys will put their arm around you. He might even kiss your head or rub your shoulder.

If it is a dinner date, ask him what he wants first. Pretend you can't read a word if you are at a different language restaurant, if not, you will just seem weird and partially dumb, also don't do this if you are taking that language as a class but can always say "you forgot your glasses" or something, good thinking, then it will work. Lean over to him, squint a bit and ask him what it says. This will break the touch barrier, and gets you two closer.

If you asked him out, offer confidently like you know you should, to pay, unless he insists he should. This shows that you can be a leader, with strong personality.

When the date is over, say goodbye and wave. If you haven't already, exchange numbers or e-mails. Hug him right before you leave, give him a quick peck on the cheek if you are that daring! (look at How to Kiss A Boy to know how to do that.

Don't get too dolled up or he will think you are trying too hard, and be repulsed.

If you go in a group make sure you tell him that he can bring his friends too that way he isn't surrounded by girls. Trust me, he will not like that.

If you bring guy friends make sure he is okay with that; he might not but respect that. It might be weird; it's kind of weird and awkward altogether. Anyhow, don't give too much attention to them or your boyfriend might get jealous and think you have feelings for that friend you keep eyeing.