Fa fa fa faaashion tips!

•Tips on What to wear with your jaw typee!

   +Okayy so that sounds kind of weird but it will make since in a sec!!! Now what I mean by your jaw type is like if you have a square jaw, a more pointed chin, or an oval face.

   1.) If you have a square chin and you want to define it more then go for a shirt with a square neck line, but if you want to draw less attention to your square jaw you would wear something with a oval neck line.

   2.) If you have a discomfort with your pointed chin the wear a shirt with an oval neck line but if you would like to bring it out go for a v-neck.

   3.) Last but not least for all you oval headed peeps out theree! if you want to make your face look more round go for the oval neck like, if not use a v-neck. It will draw out your face making your jaw look less rounded.

▲How to look thin using strips.

   ~When using strips to make you figure look less wide you want your strips to go up and down but it you want your figure to look larger the go for lines that go straight aross.

Thats it for this chapteeeer! (for now atleast!) I loveee you all! Thanks for reading!!
    Pleeease Vote! Comment! and Shaaare! Thank you! Thank you! Thaaank you! Good byee my beautiful little munchkins!  :p