Hidden Love (Christmas Special)

Start from the beginning

Everyone started worrying a little until the doors furiously swung open. Shirogane dramatically walked in with Tojo walking normally behind her as they both wore angel costumes. A simple, white laced dress that reached just above their knees, white heels, white pearl earrings, a simple gold necklace, and a halo. Shirogane had her hair up in a braided bun, while Tojo had a mini braid on the left side of her head. Everybody, especially the girls, were in awe with how beautiful their costumes were.

"Heehee! Sorry to keep you all waiting!" Shirogane exclaimed. "Oh, I almost forgot!" she added as she brought out a box full of Santa hats and antler headbands. "Please wear one hair piece according to your costume." Tojo instructed.

"Alright! Before we have dinner, let's start real quick with the first "game"! And I said "game" because this is a long-term sort of thing." Shirogane exclaimed. Everyone just stared at her in confusion. "Allow me to explain." Tojo said. "We have prepared a box with sixteen strips of paper with each of your names in them. Then, everyone will pick a random person from it and you must act as that person's "guardian angel" for the night. Meaning, you must look after them for the entire party." she continued. "Also! You must perform at least two acts of kindness to them, any deed would do as long as it makes the person happy! BUT you must be subtle about this. You can do acts of kindness to anyone also, to avoid being obvious, you know. You can use your own methods on how to go about this, but just don't forget about your "child", as I like to call it." Shirogane said.

Tojo had brought out a small box filled with folded pieces of papers. Everyone had picked a paper and looked inside. Some people seemed worried, some were excited, and some just had a neutral reaction.

"So, you all know who your child is now, right? Great! Let's eat!" Shirogane exclaimed as she dashed straight for the buffet that was set on one side of the gym.

Everyone was amazed with how delicious the food looked. There was pumpkin soup, salad, plain rice, truffle mushroom pasta, roast beef, chicken teriyaki, grilled vegetable mix, and for dessert, créme brulee cake, and banoffee pie.

Some people noticeably tried to sit next to their child, though some failed to do so. "Shirogane-san, where is the water?" Akamatsu asked. "Ah. The drinks are in the kitchen. There's also iced tea, and sodas there, by the way." Shirogane said. Ouma immediately stood up and dashed to the kitchen at lightning speed while yelling, "PANTAAAA!!". Everyone just stared at him and laughed. "Thanks, Shirogane-san." Akamatsu said as she was about to stand up until Harukawa handed her a glass of water that she had supposedly gotten for herself. "O-oh..! Thanks, Harukawa-san. But, wasn't this supposed to be for yourself?" Akamatsu asked. "It's fine. I can just get another one." Harukawa assured as she turned back to the kitchen. Most people were surprised from her sudden change in behavior, but Momota and Saihara just smiled to themselves from the thought of Harukawa being a "guardian angel".

"Ugh, how am i supposed to make my child happy?! It's so stupid, really...I don't even know what makes him happy..!" Ouma thought to himself in distress as he just stood there while holding his glass of panta. "Ouma..? Are you ok?" Ouma jolted upwards to see Harukawa standing by the door. "A-ah! Harukawa-chan! Didn't you already get a drink just now?" Ouma asked, avoiding her question. Harukawa paused for a moment, knowing that he just avoided her question, but answered anyway. "Yeah, but I gave it to someone else, so I'm getting another one now." "Oohhh! Was it your child? Tell me! Tell me!" Ouma exclaimed in a high pitched voice. "No." she replied coldly. "Aww, fine, whatever." Ouma said as he skipped out of the kitchen.

Later on, Chabashira went to the kitchen to get some iced tea, until a "degenerate male" came in. Out of instinct, she was about to jump at him, but then realized it was just Saihara. She huffed to herself internally and stayed cautious for a while, but she noticed that Saihara's eyes were wandering all over her. "You degenerate! How dare you stare at me with such lustful eyes!" she accused. "L-lustful..?" Saihara asked timidly and seemed to be a little offended. "Yes! I know you were looking at me from head to toe, and you can't deny it!" she added. "I-I'm sorry." Saihara said, seemingly afraid of her monstrous strength. Chabashira relaxed and stood normally. "Humph! I suppose I'll forgive you this time." she said assertively as she got her glass and walked towards him. She noticed that he still seemed to be tense from her usual intimidation and threats. She slightly tiptoed and gave Saihara a really quick kiss on the cheek before dashing out the room with intense speed, thanks to her levitation. She knew she had to do or say something to him, but she also didn't know what the right choice was for that situation. Saihara froze in place and held the spot on his cheek where Chabashira kissed him. "Did that seriously just happen..?" he thought before subconsciously smiling to himself.