Dead things can't obey commands! Except for ghosts!

"Do you know about spirits? Just like humans, plants have spirits as well. The best weapon crafter usually seals the material's spirit so that the weapon won't be fragile. That goes for the arrows that I've used as well. So long as there is a spirit in the wood, I can command them to move as I wish."

So OP[1]! This young lady wants cool power too!

"Does Lord Yang Ling know about your archery skills?" Xiao Hua asked carefully. If Yang Ling knew the truth, she could imagine him vomit blood in anger.

"He should have guessed for I had not hidden my ability to command over plants. Yang Ling and everyone would not care about it as our weapon is considered a part of us. The capability to use our weapon is considered as our personal skill."

Xiao Hua: '...' So open-minded! (⊙_⊙)

In her original world, if opponent A had used a normal gun and opponent B had used a machine gun, everyone would have already throw vegetables and screamed that opponent B was cheating.

The Third Prince had indeed used his skills to dazzle Yang Ling, but he was still a man! "Your Highness-"

"Call me by my name."

The shock loosens her jaw and she could not stop her face from blushing prettily, in Long Zhu's opinion. She let out a soft squeal when he leaned closer to capture her lips with his own, giving her a gentle kiss.

"Whenever you blush this way, I just want to touch you."

It was hard to stop her blush from deepening when he said it after hearing that! It also does not help that he did not step back after kissing her, speaking with their lips lightly touching, giving her feather-light caress that made her lips itch.

Predictably, her fierce blush earned her another kiss, but this time it was deeper. Xiao Hua was only able to pull herself away after being ravaged for a whole minute. "Wait, Your Highness-"

"My name," The Third Prince repeated with a voice deeper than usual.

To stop the hungry wolf, Xiao Hua covered his mouth with her palms to stop him from kissing her again. It took another moment to gather her scattered thoughts that the kiss had mercilessly blew them away.

Xiao Hua took a deep breath to soothe her frazzled nerves. All the while, in her mind and outside, she had called him the Third Prince. But it would be weird to call your boyfriend like that.

Shyly, she parted her mouth and mumbled, "L-Long Zhu- Ah!"

She had never thought the hungry wolf would suddenly attack her! He should have calmed down after she pronounced his name but why did he act in the opposite manner?

"Are...are you alright?" the Third Prince asked worriedly when Xiao Hua looked exhausted and her body had unknowingly ended up on his lap.

"Y-You are dangerous..." To my health!

Forcing her dead weight body to stand up, she said in a shaky voice, "I... I will go now..."

If she stays any longer, she might truly get eaten by the wolf hidden under the sheep's skin!

The Third Prince looked reluctant, but the book had said to take it slowly and must not force her. Even if he wished to continue touching her, holding her, and kissing her, he must rein his desires before he scared her away.

He used his inner energy to cool down the fire in him and gave his little flower a harmless, gentle smile. "I've decided what to ask from you as a payment for the loans you used to purchase the pearls."

"...What is it?" Xiao Hua asked warily, her fingers unconsciously rubbing the love bite the Third Prince had given her.

The twinkle in his phoenix shaped eyes and the mischievous smile mesmerized her. He stood up and leaned closer to her, whispering as if sharing a secret, "Give me a kiss before you leave tonight."

"B...B...But!"

"You have the intention to break your promise?"

"I didn't say that!" Xiao Hua exclaimed as she glared at the grinning wolf.

"Then, give me a kiss."

"You had already kissed me just now!" And so many times too!

"You have to be the one that kisses me."

Xiao Hua: '...' You always make sure to have the final word, don't you?!

The Third Prince had leaned down, so Xiao Hua does not need to tiptoe much to kiss his waiting lips. Much to Long Zhu's disappointment, she only brushed her lips against his before quickly pulling away.

"Can you hug me until I fall asleep?" The Third Prince opened his arms invitingly with his recently acquired puppy eyes skill.

"No," Xiao Hua said frostily. If she did that, he will ask for more. What's next, pat his back and sing until he falls asleep?

Without waiting for permission to dismiss, she angrily stomped out of his room and headed straight to hers.

Long Zhu did not bother hiding his laughter so his little flower could hear it as she walked away. Since the day his little flower had accepted him, he was constantly happy.

His fingers caressed his swollen lips, remembering the sweet taste of her lips that he had kissed earlier. His little flower immediately assumed to kiss his mouth when he had never said she had to kiss there.

If she's unwilling to kiss him, she would have spotted that blind spot.

Information:

[1]OP - I'm using the gaming term, so it means 'overpowered', too powerful!