Foxia's First Defiance

NightBear15 ooh she be fighting you

Foxia was on the living room carpet, happily watching Rocky and Zuma's shared ultimate rescue, unaware that it was her bedtime. She was getting to the part where the vehicles were being transformed, when her mom walked in and looked down at her. "It's time for bed, Foxia!" Night spoke, but Foxia wanted to finish her episode, so she looked at her mother, crossed her arms, and said, "no!" Night was quickly taken aback by her daughter's sudden stubbornness, and looked at her sternly. "Foxia, Now." She said, but Foxia didn't move. Instead, she just stuck out her tongue and responded with "NO! MOMMY! NO BED!" and that's when Night had had it. She knelt down, and looked into her eyes. "Foxia Marie Funtime! get to bed, NOW!" She yelled, and Foxia scrambled into a corner and didn't move. Night wanted to get through to her kid, but was stopped by Axel "let me handle this." He said and walked over to the corner. "Listen here, little girl! You WILL go to bed or no PAW Patrol for the rest of the year. Understood?" And with those words, Foxia went straight for her mother's arms. Night picked up her now drowsy daughter and kissed Axel. "Thank you for stepping in, Football King." And with that, she walked away.

AYYY ANGRY FOXIA IS BEST FOXIA