"Baby what's up? Why did you open the door?" Eve asked as she saw Neo, "WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!" She yelled angrily, I received another text, 'Sup dumb dumb's I'm Neo, Neo Politan. Give me ice cream.' It read, "Hi Neo I'm (y/n, I'm guessing Cinder sent you to keep an eye on me." I said, she nodded, "I thought so, well come on in you have to bee freezing." I said as she entered the apartment. Suddenly my scroll began to ring, "Hello?" I said as I closed the door, "Hey sweetie did Neo arrive yet?" Cinder asked, "Yes yes SHE did, by the way you didn't tell us that Neo was a girl!" I said, Cinder just laughed, I ended the call and felt someone grab my arm and tackle me to the ground. Neo was on top of me holding down her scroll, 'WHERE'S MY ICE CREAM?!!' It read, "What why do you want ice cream?" I asked, she began to break my arm, "NEO GET OFF HIM! HE DOESN'T KNOW BECAUSE HE JUST GOT HERE! Follow me and I'll get you your ice cream." Eve said as Neo got off me, "Now the TWO of you are going to clean this entire apartment! And if it gets this bad again well then I'll have Neo deal with you!" I said as Raven and April began to clean. 

Later that night Eve and I had a date planed, unfortunately Neo decided to join us. Eventually we managed to ditch Neo and found ourselves in an abandoned night club. I saw a piano and thought that I could show off. "Hey Eve did you know I can play the piano?" I asked, "What no you cant." she said as I sat down in front of the piano. "Wanna bet?" I said snidely as I began to play.

"Oh my Oum! Baby when did you learn how to play like that?!" Eve asked in shock, "Well I kinda taught myself when I was in a coma. Eventually after you do something over and over in your head you can do it in real life apparently." I said as she sat down on my lap, "Well can you teach me?" She asked, "I would love to." I said as I held her close to me. "Oh by the way, I know I'm over two months late, but happy late birthday baby. I love you." She said as she kissed my cheek, "Thank you so much Eve, I love you too." I said as I took my scroll out of my pocket and opened my playlists and played a slow song, "Come on lets dance." I said as we got up. I held her close, I placed my hands on her waist and her's were on my solders, we swayed in rhythm to the song. 

We went back home almost an hour later. Eve held my hand as we walked down the street. "Ok kiddo's put you empty your pockets, put your hands up, and hand over your scrolls and no one will get hurt." A man said from behind us, I turned around and saw a man in a dumb looking hat pointing a cane at me, "How bout I kick your ass now and you run away broken, bloody, and crying." I said as I grabbed the cane, "Bad move buddy." He said as he attempted to shoot me, "Bad move buddy." I said as I punched him in the teeth, "Eve call Blake! Tell her were gonna need a lot of hand cuffs and maybe a body bag." I said as several goons came out from an alley way. One tried to slash at me with a cleaver like sword, but I knocked it out of his hands and threw him into a lamp post. "Who's next?" I asked as several ran at me and tried to cut me. I picked up the blade that I took from the first goon and used it to knock the rest of them out. The man in the stupid hat began to laugh, "Neo get him!" He said as Neo appeared out of nowhere, "Neo I'll buy you ice cream if you stand down." I said as I walked past her, "Well shi-" The man said, but was cut off by me throwing the sword at him, "Well I think it's time for me to go." He said as I punched him in the nose knocking him out. 

Eve and I were taken to the police station to give formal statements regarding the "incident" and who instigated the fight. in the end I got off with a check for catching a wanted mob boss as well as a slap from my sister.

Blake POV

"Hey honey welcome home. So what did Eve need?" Chris asked as I walked into our room, "She needed a lot of handcuffs. My brother got into a fight with Roman Torchwick! Apparently they were heading home from their date and Roman tried to mug them!" I said angrily, "And you mad because?" He asked, "I'm mad because my baby brother could have gotten himself killed!" I yelled, "Blake he's seventeen he's not that little kid you had to protect anymore." He said, "Get out! Your sleeping on the couch tonight!" I yelled angrily, "Fine, but I thought I should tell you that the gift you wanted arrived earlier today." He said as he went downstairs with his pillow and a blanket.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake

April Black

Neo Politan