📃: CXII (Finale)

Comenzar desde el principio

She was thick. Was she always be this thick?

"Y/N... I... i..." Namjoon stuttered then the girl took this chance to pull away once again.

"For Godness sake please listen!" Namjoon tugged her closer to his embrace, wrapped his arms around her waist so she won't get away.

"I like.. I like... no! I love you! I love you so so much!" Namjoon said, he could feel his cheeks were burning red.

His heart was beating a wild pace.

"I was a coward I know! I should have told you this yesterday... I should have braced my self and not to put you on this situation."

"But I was too afraid, I thought you didn't feel the same way but yesterday you told me your feeling and I.." Namjoon pulled her right hand placed it on top of his chest.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine. I cannot let you engaged with other! I don't care whatever your parents said, even if Mr. Yeon didn't agree about our relationship, we can just run and left—" Namjoon panted as his head raised from the ground slowly trying to look at her face. But his eyes widened when he reached her chest, it was dark but he could see, her chest... was big..

"You-you're what??" The angry voice snapped Namjoon's head up. He looked at the girl's face and gasped.

Right at that time, the light went on.

"Y-you?!" The girl no— the woman gasped in disbelieve.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Yeon gasped, stretched her arms widely and bumped on her husband chest.

"Hey, it's me." Mr. Yeon added.

A small light shone the two as Mr. Park directed his bright phone flashlight toward the couple.

"Yah! Get that away from me!" Mr. Yeon whined covering his eyes.

"S-sorry." The taller man muttered pointing his light toward the floor.

"Let me go to the basement and —" before Mr. Park could actually moved his long legs, the light had suddenly being turned on.

"What the hell..." Mr. Park muttered, his hands fall to his sides.

Everyone sighed as they relieved the room was no longer dark. It was already late outside, the lack of window inside the dining wasn't any help. No moonlight couldn't even peak inside the closed door.

"Finally..." Jimin muttered under his breath. His mission finally over what he need to do next was—

"Geez, What was that?" A familiar voice of girl making Jimin jumped in surprise.

"Y/N!" The younger shouted, almost fell as he startled.

"Huh?! What?!" The girl accidentally raised her voice after Jimin shouted right on her ears.

"What are you doing here?!" Jimin practically yelled while pointing his finger at her.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Where else should I be?!" The girl yelled back at the blond.

"Y-you should have... Namjoon should—" She quirked her eyebrows at Jimin.

"What are you talking about—" Jimin's eyes roaming around inside the room, he clasped his mouth when he realize who had gone.