Chapter 6: Supernatural Lover

* Zacari's POV*

We pulled up to my house and she and I got out the car. We walked up to the door and I lead her straight to my room. "Here it is."

"Wow , it's amazing Zacari

"Wow , it's amazing Zacari." She said smirking slowly sitting down on the bed. I inched myself over to her and I kissed her and stood her up in front of the full body mirror. I turned her around and kissed on her neck . "Zacari..." I bit my lip and she opened her eyes to see us standing in front of the mirror.

I slowly started unzipping her dress from the back while I kissed on her neck. She turned around and her dress fell to the ground. I looked down and saw all of her . Everything I wanted to see was standing right here. I wanted her more now than ever and every single urge I had I wanted to take Action on it.

I smirked at her and she pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. "Wow , your very aggressive .." i I said biting my lip. She smiled at me and stripped me out of all the clothes I had on . Only thing I had left on was my underwear . I got on top of her and kissed her neck and my throat began burning "Fuck !!" I yelled .

"Are you okay ?!" She asked "yeah I'm fine ." I said planting more kisses on her. "I wanna know how it feels Zacari." I looked at her and I immediately replied "no I could never do that to you." She replies "you don't have to change me .. I just wanna feel how it feels." I looked at her replying "so you me to bite you?" She nodded yes.

"I don't know if I can ." She took a safety pin out her dress and stood up in front of the mirror I slowly walked behind her , and I asked "Are you ready?" She swallowed and replied "yes.. do it." She cut a little spot on her neck enough for her to bleed. I licked some of the blood and my throat began burning for more.

I slowly sunk my teeth in her neck while she grunted "Ahhh Zacari..." she moaned in satisfaction. She grabbed the back of my neck as blood ran between her breast down to her belly button I pulled my teeth out and I pushed her on the bed and I licked up all the blood.

I pulled off her panties and slid one of my fingers In her " omg Zacari."  She moaned.

*Cordelia's POV*

He sucked my juices off of his fingers.  I felt my neck tingling and he gripped my neck and pulled off his underwear. He slowly slid in me I felt like he wasn't halfway in and my legs were already shaking. "Zaacarii omg .." feeling him thrust in and out of me. He moaned so loud and I could see his eyes turning red. "Fuck!!" He moaned while fucking me.

Zacari bolted us into the bathroom and he made me look in the mirror while he gave me the best back shots ever. "Look at me .." he continually drilled into my womanhood. I saw his fangs come out again and he bit in the same place he bit in the first time. He then pressed his hand over the wound and I saw it heal. He constantly beat my back in while
I looked at blood drip From his mouth to the ground while we fucked in front of the mirror.

He made me turn around and he picked me up and started giving it to me right there . "Zacari.." I moaned in his ear. He started biting his lip as moaning "Ahh yes cordeliaaa.." he zoomed us back to the bed and he began liking all over my body. He go to my breast and he sucked on them. I got on top of him and began riding him.

I threw my head back in satisfaction while he bit his lip looking me dead in the eye. His eyes kept changing colors. He started panting heavily and he made me speed up. "Fuckkk Zacariiii .. yes baby." He moaned extremely loud "Cordelia.. yes I'm getting closer ." I began riding him slow and steady.

I sense his eyes turn even redder than before and he moaned loud " yes .. fuck get up ." I got off him and he starting shooting everywhere.  " omg ." I giggled. He bolted us in the shower and we washed each other clean and he zoomed us back to the room . I can't believe a vampire made love to me. I was so shocked. We laid in the bed and we cuddled for the night.

*next morning*

We got up and he drove me to my room before getting out he apologized " I'm sorry I couldn't control myself." I blushed and replied. " it's definitely fine." I kissed him and got out the car and I went upstairs i got to my room door and i opened the door and I looked up there was Zach on my bed.