Chapter 15: Forbidden

*Cordelia's POV*

I was still trying to wrap my mind around all of this . My daughter is already 18? .. How is that even possible? So many unanswered questions that I'm sure I would never get the answers to. I was snatched out of my thought by the light tap on my shoulder. "Mom .. are you okay?" I looked back in comfort & smiled at her. "I will be honey ... I'm just trying to process all of this you know?" I said trying to fight back tears. A ball of fire immediately lit in the middle of my throat, & I felt the same intense hunger I felt earlier when I almost attacked Zacari.

"Mom are you sure your okay ?" I felt myself zoning out again & all I remember hearing was Eat Her Now !!

*Macey's POV*

"Mom are you okay ?!?" I kept repeating over & over. I started to back up as she slowly moved toward me. I remember seeing her eyes & I have never felt the things I felt when I looked into her dark coal black eyes . "Dad!!!..." I screamed he bolted in & as soon as mom or whatever this was saw him she charged for him. I ran in front of him before she could get to him , & I just felt a surge of energy running through my arms that made me place my hand on her head & she just dropped to her knees.

I can't explain what I felt in any other way beside it felt like I was draining the very person that was doing this. I dug deeper with my power & I called out to the vendetta .. " you think this is over when I find all of you I will end you .. whatever it takes I will see to it that your existence is no more."  ..." I let go & she dropped to the floor. I collapsed back in my dads arms. My body became extremely fatigued. "Maceeee hey hey I gotcha ." My dad said to me. "Leone," and like the spend of light there he was my favorite uncle !

"Oh jeez princess what did you do this time ." Dad sat me down & immediately started telling Uncle Lee what happened. I begin to hear a wolf's howl , & I started feeling so much joy knowing Titus had found me. "I need to go for a walk is that fine?" I said standing up. They both looked at me & shrugged so I walked outside & I saw that beautiful tan boy of mine . "Titus !" I said running up to him hugging him. "Hey beautiful!" He said picking me up & spinning me around .

He put me down & smiled. "I missed you dude.." I said punching him in the chest. He flexed his chest as soon as my fist connected. "I missed you too mace." He said smiling at me again. "Oh, you know I had to bring the the boys along." He whistled & 3 other lycans ran from behind the trees & shapeshifted back into humans. "Yo mace what's good !"
I looked surprised & hugged him "jess !!!! How have you been." I couldn't believe Titus brought all of this protection just for me & my family.

We walked off from the boys & began talking "you know I'm going to protect you by any means right?" I looked at him "yes I know Titus ... I know I'm okay with you." He smiled "Just wanted you to know that. Im putting my life on the line going against my father for you, but it's because I want to. It's my duty , & all I ask in return is you be safe out there got me kiddo?" I kissed him on the cheek "I got you."

"MACEY !!" I heard my dad yell. I already could feel he was about to scold me really good. "Who the hell are all these people , & why do they smell like dogs?" He said covering his nose. "What did you just call us ?" Jesse said getting upset slowly approaching my dad. "I said you smell like a dog got a pro-." Before we knew it Jesse had hit my dad & my dad immediately retaliated with a kick to the throat that flew Jesse back into a tree. I stepped between them & put my hand out in front of my dad & my other in front of Jesse. "STOP!" They struggled to moved until they realized I was holding them back with my mind.

"No matter how hard you fight .. you can't pass me." They both stopped trying & Jesse replied "what the hell are you mace?" He said sounding genuinely scared. "Jesse I'm the first Hybrid in centuries, & the vendetta is after my family." Jesse scratched his head & him & his other friends started talking amongst each other. " The vendetta .. and you didn't tell us !!!" They said scolding me. "I thought if I said anything you guys wouldn't helped me & Titus is going to help .. Right Titus??" I gazed at Titus hoping he'd back me up on this. He looked at me & smiled " She Is Right.." he said still looking me in the eye.

"Dude are you insane ? You do realize who the vendetta is correct?" Jesse said scowling at Titus & myself. " I am well aware of the task at hand & with all my might I will destroy them .." Titus said looking at me with his glowing  Hazel eyes all teared up. "Titus Did ... You ?"  Jess said approaching him shoving him." I stood in front of him "Jess what are you doing stop." Jess then grabbed me by my throat & tossed me into a tree... I collapsed .

*Play Song Here *

*Titus POV *

My insides were boiling with rage against Jess, but I kept holding myself back.  " OKAYYY!!" I yelled . He backed off & calm down while still mumbling subliminal comments. "I Imprinted on Macey.."  Mace's Parents both looked at me with glowing red eyes saying " YOU What?!?" I know it sounds crazy but if I wanted to protect Mace I had no choice .. you see . My father is head of the vendetta if I really want to help her family this is the only way . We are already outnumbered . Hell why not go out with a kick ass fight . I broke myself out of my thoughts "look.. this is the only way.. you don't understand what you are up against . I've seen what this asshole can do.. growing up watch friends die because of this man is disgusting."

I couldn't bare the memories . " oh sweetie .." a soft comforting voice said welcome my my face with a soft touch. I looked up meeting the face of my girlfriends mother . "Oh I'm fine ." I Flicked a tear & chuckled . " You must be Mrs. Wright?" I said smiling. She chuckled & gave me a hug. "If you are really here to protect my family & my daughter .. Make sure you do just that . We will protect you & your kind as well ." She stepped aside & I saw several other members of their family . "This is gonna be KICK ASS." Jess yelled.

I looked back smiling while they all laughed . We all started mingling & going inside . I spotted Macey & ran to her & we walked off into the woods .