BatBoys And Their S/O Being A Secret Agent

Dick:

Dick was the first Boy Wonder and then he became Nightwing, that makes him the one with the most experience on the field, but he never thought it was something wrong with you.

You've been working undercover as a police officer with your boyfriend for months and no one figure it out who you were.

You were a Kingsman so you had to keep a low profile and a relationship wasn't the best thing for you, but when Dick told you about him being Robin and then Nightwing you realize that it's your time to put your trust in him as he did with you.

"Well, you know, I have something to tell you."

He was pretty confused and even though he was a confident person he thought that you wanted to leave him or something.

"I'm a spy. I am not a real cop."

His jaw literally dropped but then he started to laugh. He was confused but he was sure you are joking.

"I'm serious. My code name is Lancelot. Kinda like yours is Nightwing. Pretty much. I don't have a really tight suit and no one knows that I exist but we are pretty much doing the same thing."

He didn't believed you. You thought that he was messing with you. When you showed him all your cool spy weapons and the glasses he believed you.

"So, Lancelot you said?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Jason:

You weren't planning on telling him. He came clean about the fact that he is Red Hood but Kingsman has really strict rules when it comes to your true identity and that's one of the reasons why Kingsman agents usually don't have relationship. You were really dedicated to your work and your last desire was to jeopardize your career in any way.

Your job was to follow Black Mask's every step after he stole a very powerful weapon. It was finally the time for you to infiltrate in his home and steal that weapon. You knew every single step you had to take and every corner of the house. Your plan was great and you were 99% sure this is going to work as planed.

That 0.1 where your plan didn't worked was your boyfriend, Jason. He followed Black Mask in the same night at the same time and he was pretty much familiar with his house so when he saw someone whom he thought was someone from the League of Assassins he followed you.

You fought a little bit and in that time he ripped your mask from your face. He was in shock but he didn't had time to say anything because you were surrounded by Black Mask's men in seconds.

While you were kicking the enemy's ass Jason was watching you and he said to himself: "Damn, my girl is so hot."

Tim:

Tim is one of the greatest detectives, some people say that he is even greater than Batman. Even though he had a lot of cases to work on he isn't the type to trust someone quickly and when you two met he searched for you in any data base he had access on.

It wasn't an obsession like he is usually with his work, it was more of a slow process but he just wanted to make sure you are okay. He couldn't risk his family safety in anyway.

Kingsman is really well organized, but after Merlin died your security wasn't as good as it was before so it wasn't that hard for him to find who you really are. But it took him a while.

He was surprised because you looked so innocent. He asked himself for days how someone so sweet like you can have such a dangerous job. In time he started to care about you a lot and in his eyes you are a a soft person with a really big heart whom he needs to protect, even though you can kill someone in less than a second.

In time he got used to the fact that you can kick everyone's ass including his but he is still worried every time you go on a mission.

Damian:

You were following a lead that included the League of Assassins. It was late and you knew Damian is on patrol, no one was going to come to visit so you were surrounded by papers, pictures, maps, every small or big thing you had on the League of Assassins was there. You knew Damian's secret identity but not because he told you, but because you're smart and it's pretty obvious.

You had your glasses on and you just ended a call with Eggsy when you heard someone clearing their throat behind you. You hoped it's some kind of assassin only to avoid a fight with Damian but you knew it was him.

"What's all this?" He asked picking up the papers.

"Give me that." You took the papers from his hand and tried your best to hide what he already saw.

"Who are you?" You could hear the disappointment from his voice.

"Damian..."

"I can't believe you lied to me like that. I trusted you! I even got to love you and you..." He stopped because he realized that he lied to you as well, hiding his Robin identity from you.

You really thought you are going to lose him, that he is going to break up with you. "I can explain, Damian. Or should I say Robin?"

"I am listening."