Hot Chocolate 2 // Jason Todd

Summary: You and Jason become a couple.

***

It’s been a while since you and Jason met for the first time. You talked to him a couple times since then but it got cold. You really started to like him. It was almost what you wanted and even though he probably would never even consider you as a potential girlfriend, you couldn’t stop think about him.

One of your friends suggested you to go out in a club to have some fun and who knows, maybe met other guys. And there you where trying this really short and tight red dress with your friend.

“You look absolutely amazing.” She said.

“Really? I feel like a whore.” You joked.

It wasn’t really you. You loved dresses but you always thought that it never looked good on you.

“You are beautiful, okay? And now we are going in the club to drink and maybe later who knows, I will wake up with Prince Charming by my side.” She said very confident.

“Yeah, well, I don’t think so. But good luck with that.”

The club was full of people and suddenly you felt like you were suffocating and you just wanted home where you have your own personal space. But you couldn’t go so you and your friend decided to get some drinks.

“Tell me about this guy.” You friend said trying to be serious but she end up laughing because she was a little drunk.

“There is no guy.” You said thinking about Jason.

“Nah, tell me. I bet you are thinking about him right now.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

You took another drink.

“He’s name is Jason and he is just..so fucking hot and handsome and so hurt.”

“Too many H.” She joked. “And why it didn’t worked?”

“It never started. We just met a couple times but we talked only as buddies I guess.” You said disappointed.

“Oh, girl. Let’s go dancing.”

“I don’t dance.”

“Oh, you will.”

You two drank a few more shots and there you were, on the ring dancing with your friend, feeling like you danced all your life and you were the best at it. There were like three or four guys around you dancing. Then you suddenly saw him. Standing right there watching you and drinking a soda. He waved at you but you ignored him. You wanted to go to him but you keep dancing even though you were a bit ashamed, the alcohool made you not give a shit about anyone else.

You felt someone grab your hand and you turned around.

“Are you okay?” Jason asked you.

“I’m perfect!” You started laughing.

“You are very drunk. How much did you drank?”

“Just a tiny tiny bit.” You couldn’t help yourself, you were too drunk.

“Come on, I’m taking you home. Who knows what may happen to you if you stay here.” He said very serious.

“No.” You said like a 5 years old child.

“[Y/N], I didn’t asked you. I told you. Come on.”

“I said no. No it’s no. Plus I’m with my friend I can’t leave her alone.”

Then your friend shows up from nowhere.

“Girl I just found the hottest guy ev…and who are you?” She analyzed Jason.

“It doesn’t matter. [Y/N], let’s go, I’m not gonna tell you one more time.” He was pissed.

“Is he bothering you?” Your friend asked.

“No, it’s fine.” You said.

“Well, if you say so, fine. I’m leaving because I just hit the jackpot. Guess who is gonna have sex all night?” She laughed.

“You.”

“Yeees. Definitely not you. Unless you take this hottie back to your place.” She looked at Jason.

“Just go. Have fun. Use condoms. Babies are not good at this age.” You said.

She handled you the bottle of alchool she had and you and Jason went outside while you started drinking the bottle.

“What the fuck are you doing? Give me the bottle!” He tried to take the bottle but you ran away while obviously, drinking.

He catched you and took you at his car. You didn’t even knew he owns a car. “Maybe it’s stolen.” You thought.

Finally Jason took the bottle but it was already to late, you were drunk as fuck. You got in the car and Jason started driving.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” You yelled at him.

“What?”

“You didn’t have any rights to do that. I was having fun.”

“Yes and probably you would end in the bath raped after that if I wouldn’t come.” He said. “Do I really need to save your ass everytime?” He said pissed.

“I didn’t asked you to save my fucking life, asshole! And maybe it wouldn’t be rape because maybe it would have been consensual.” You said.

“We both know you are not a fucking bitch [Y/N]. And all those guys with their filthy hands on you on the ring. Disgusting.”

“Are you jealous or what? What’s your problem?”

“I’m not jealous. We are almost at your place.” He ended the discussion.

He was definitely jealous.

Jason carried you from the car to your bed because you were so drunk you couldn’t even stand. He took of your heels and brought some clothes he found in your closet.

“I can’t undress or dress, sorry.” You said almost falling asleep.

He took a deep breath and then he took of your dress. You pulled him closer to you and kissed him. You couldn’t think straight but you wanted him to know how much you want him. The kisses were more and more intense and you tried to take of his jacket but he stopped you.

“No, [Y/N], you’re drunk.” He said. “Come on, sleep.”

He dressed you with the clothes he took from your closet.

“Please don’t go.” You said looking right into his bright blue eyes. “Stay with me.”

“Okay.”

He took of his jacket and then he turned the lights off. You just hugged him.

“You know, Jason, I really like you.”

“I like you too, [Y/N]. I really do."