Cravings Sequel // Jason Todd

Summary: The birth of your twins.

***

''So why aren't you allowed on patrol?'' Damian was sitting next to you on the couch, with a very annoyed look on his face. And not because of you, because Bruce went on a mission with Jason, Dick, even Tim, without him.

''Apparently, I am not allowed to punch a child with handicap.'' He said, not taking his eyes from the TV. ''Is the child with handicap Tim?'' He nodded. ''Oh, Damian.'' You laughed, watching Damian who had a smirk on his face.

''I guess it's my fault that you are here, not Tim's.'' He turned around, looking at you, making you sigh. ''The doctor told us that the babies will be here soon, so Jason didn't wanted to leave me alone under any circumstances. I knew this mission was important so I told he can go, I can take care of myself, the babies are not coming tonight anyway. He told me he will go only if I stay at the Manor so I guess that's the reason Bruce punished you.''

''Yes, I am aware of that. I did worse to Drake than punching him and I wasn't punished before.''

''You are not upset?'' You asked confused, knowing how much Damian enjoys going on missions.

''No. I'd rather spend time with a person that shares the interest in some things than Drake.'' Your eyes were quickly watery. ''I'm sorry, the hormones.'' But there were no hormones. Almost four months ago you meet Damian for the first time, and since then he really grew on you. He loved animals as much as you did, he even came with you every time you went to the shelter you were volunteering at.

Even though everyone saw Damian as a brat, you saw him as a really sweet and caring boy with a golden attitude.

''That's so sweet, Damian.'' You said, wiping away the tears from your eyes. ''Master Jonathan is here.'' Alfred came in the living room, with Jon by his side. ''Oh, great!'' The 13 years old said, with a very unpleasant look on his face.

But you? You loved Jon. He is like a sweet innocent cinnamon roll in your eyes. You never told anyone but you really wish your son to be like Jon when he grows up.

''[Y/N]!'' Jon wrapped his arms around you, holing you tight into a hug. ''How are you? How are the babies?'' It was a little weird, you know this people only for four months know but they are like a family to you.

''They are doing pretty good, punching me in the stomach everyday like I don't feel pain.'' You laughed sarcastic. ''How are you? How are your parents?''

''Mom is in Asia with her job and dad is with Batman in Central City. He didn't let me go with him and Batman suggested that I should come here, so here I am. I am so happy to see you!''

''Me too, Jon! Do you want to watch a really boring movie with us?''

''That would be fun.'' He laughed and Damian rolled his eyes, probably trying to abstain himself from saying something rude. The last time you almost begged him to be more nice with Jon.

''Miss [Y/N], I must go out for a couple hours, if anything happens just call me, I'll be right back.'' You nodded. ''Let's change the movie, guys, this is to boring.'' You said after 15 minutes. ''First, let's make more popcorn.'' You approved.

Jon and you went into the kitchen, followed by Damian, who just wanted to make sure you two don't set something on fire. And for a moment you thought you were the adult in the house.

''Everyone knows how to make popcorn. You just need to put it in the microwave.'' Jon said really sure on himself. ''Yes, but if you don't chose the right time it might blow up. I'll do it.''