I Will Always Love You // Jason Todd

'Summary: After your boyfriend died you need therapy so you join a support group.

***

"Hello!

My name is [Y/N]. I'm 26 and I am here because one of my friends thought it would be a good thing for me. That maybe I will find some comfort in people who went through the same thing I did.

Anyway, I've been here for the past six weeks but I never really said anything and today is my turn so here we go.

I met the love of my life three years ago. I just finished college and I moved in Gotham because I got a job here. When I was coming from the airport to the hotel I crossed the street and this dude hit me with his car. It wasn't a big deal, I had a few scratches on my arm and it took me three weeks to heal. But anyway, after he hit me he got off from his car and came to check up on me.

I was there lying on the street trying to get up, I was a little dizzy from the impact. I wanted to scream that he is such an asshole but then I looked up and I saw his face. He was indeed good looking but the one thing that caught my attention were his eyes. God, I swear in that moment I saw the entire universe in his eyes.

So, he took me to the hospital, paid for my medical bills and he made sure I got everything I need. Back then I thought he was doing all these things because he didn't wanted me to sue him. He asked for my number so he could check up on me from time to time until I heal.

He texted me the day after and we kept talking. Slowly we couldn't stop talking it was like we were addicted, I was always on my phone. It was only two weeks after when he asked me to our first date. God, it was beautiful!

He took me on the rooftop of his apartment building and there were blankets and pillows near a laptop and a lot of snacks and drinks. There were lights everywhere, like those kind of lights you put in your Christmas tree. We spent the hole night day. It was pretty cold outside and it rained that night, but I don't know how he found this huge umbrella and...Yeah...You know.

It was beautiful.

When he asked me to be his girlfriend I felt like I was in highschool again. This big bad boy was asking me, this nerd who was never noticed, to be his girlfriend. I thought that maybe he tries to make fun of me but I decided that in life sometimes you have to risk.

And I swear to God it was the best decision I ever took. Jason was the best thing that ever happened to me. He always knew how to cheer me up, he was always there for me when I needed him and he just understood me and accepted me for who I am and he loved me just like that.

With stretches on my body that wasn't toned, my skin that wasn't the greatest, my hair that always looked like I didn't washed it for a week even though I just washed it an hour ago; he loved me just like that.

Anyway, after six months we move together. His roommate leaved the city and my rent was pretty expensive so we decided it was the best for us to move together, we would save a lot of money and we would spent more time together.

Waking up by his side every morning, his beautiful and peaceful face was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes, it felt like I was in Heaven. We cooked together every time we could, we cuddled on the sofa while watching this korean drama I just found online. He didn't like them, but he watched them only because I didn't had someone to talk to about them and he didn't wanted me to feel alone.

We always took showers together as an excuse not to waste water. He always used to press a kiss on my cheek while I was making pancakes. He used to grab my waist and whisper a slow song in my ear and we danced. I always hated to dance, but with him it was different.