Sharp pains

Marisol's P.O.V

I woke up. And I could feel a sharp pain in my head. I screamed in pain and held my head. Then Seto and Jason came running in the room. "What's wrong?!" They both said at the same time."My head... When I woke up it hurt badly.." I said letting go of my head.

"Come on. Let's go get you something to eat." Jason said and helped me out of the bed. And Seto got my hoodie and gave it to me. I thanked both of them and walked out golf the room putting my hoodie on. "Guys lets go get something to eat." Jason said and walked out the house an everyone followed him. And as we walked over there I could not remember something... but I didn't know what I wanted to remember so I brushed it off.

>After Eating and stuff<

We walked back home and sat down and watched tv. Then Jason came up to me and have me a small box. "What's this Jason?" I looked at the box and back at him. "Open it." so I opened it and found half of a diamond heart necklace. "Jason... It's so beautiful..." I said and looked at him. He had the other half. I smiled and hugged him. Then he sat back down and watched tv once again. And after a while I felt the sharp pain again and got up and ran to the restroom and held my head tight.

Then I started to lose my memories... But I could still remember everyone. I just could not remember my past life... Before Jason and the guys took me in... "What's wrong? Head hurts?" I turned around and saw Dawn. And just before I could scream she knocked me out.

Jason's P.O.V

My heat started to hurt. And I looked at Seto and I could tell his head hurt to. Then I herd a thud from the restroom and walked to the restroom and knocked ok the door. "Marisol? Are you ok?" No answer. I asked again and I started to get worried. I knocked on the door 3 times am no response. I tried opening the door and it was locked. I looked on the table ad there was a penny.

I grabbed it and used it to unlock the door. (You would be surprised... My cousins did it before... Luckily I was washing my hands... >.<) When I opened it I found a note. My eyes widen and I ran downstairs and showed everyone the note. "Lets go there than!!" Adam yelled and we all ran out the door.

Marisol's P.O.V

I woke tied to a chair and looked around. "Where am I?" I kept looking around. "Your awake." I looked to my left and saw Dawn and growled. Then I looked to my right and saw Stacy. "Maybe we should show her. And don't even bother trying to use your magic to get out." Stacy said and walked to a table and pulled out 3-4 needles. "Let the test begin" Dawn said and walked towards me. I struggles am thought to myself. 'Jason. Please hurry...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no... Hurry Jason!!

Sorry it was short... I do good? Or i do bad?

Anyways that you wolfs for reading my so called book. I have nothing to say so... See you Wolfs later. IM OUT!!!

~Marisol