What happend?!

Jason's P.O.V

While we where walking we heard voices, "I have you now!" "I don't thing so!" yelled the other. We followed the sound to see what it was. "Seto can't you like sense who it is?" I said to Seto. "Oh yea ops." he had stopped to do that.

His face went pale... real pale."Whats wrong Seto? Who is it?" "I-It's your s-sister M-Marisol." he started to get really worried. So did I because we where all pale. Ty the most because his skin is so light.

"No it can't be. Your joking right Seto?" I said.

He did not answer back all he did was run. Ty and I followed him to the place where Marisol is.

Seto's P.O.V

I knew it was her I just knew it was. She was loosing energy fast. And not like your tired and you lost energy. No this was like your about to die.

I didn't answer back to Jason's question all I could do was run to her. I could hear Ty and Jason behind me following me but I could not wait for them.

I had saw something. It was two persons. When I got closer it was a random guy that I had never seen before and Marisol! When I saw her she was all bloody. That is when I snapped.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER!" I yelled. "Hello Jason. How are you?" he said it with a evil grin on his face. "YOU KNOW HIM!" Ty said. "No I don't recognize him at all. Do I know you?"

"ENOUGH!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MARISOL!" yup I had snapped.

Ty's P.O.V

Wow, Seto was really pissed off. He looked... well... different. His eyes where glowing red and instead of his magic purple it was red! He was that mad!

"Seto calm down all we need to do is take Marisol back to the house." When I said that he went back to normal. And fell to the floor, I guess that took a lot of energy from him."Yea ok your right." he was out of energy.

We walked back to Seto's house of magic stuff and he healed Marisol, but the cuts will still show, but it will look like she had them for a week. "Thanks Seto." Jason said carrying Marisol bride style."I would do anything to help. Oh and Ty you need to take this if you feel dizzy ok?" Then Seto handed me a potion."Ok? Thanks."

And we left to go to the house. But we did not know it would be like this when we had returned.

"No... It can't be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok first sorry I have not updated I have had some "problems" at school and that problem is my use-to-be-friends.

So I saw I have 126 reads on this book... Wow that is mind blowing. I-I have no words to explain it. But do you even read my book?

Anyways thanks for reading my so called book. Again can you share it with someone that you think will enjoy it. Thanks you for reading my so called book and see you later Wolfs.

IM OUT!!

~Marisol