Chapter 3: The First Step

(Y/N): "Zzzzzzzzz....!!"

You were still sleeping soundly despite already being morning and other students started to wake up and get themselves ready for the initiation.

(Y/N): *snores* "Hehehe. Awright, Pucker Up Wonder-tits 'cause you're about to ride the (Y/N) train!"

You mumbled in your sleeping while having a "Dream". But it was short lived by a very loud and energetic voice.

Nora: "Get up lazy butt!!!"

And just like that you instantly opened your eyes and growled in anger.

Nora: "It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!"

(Y/N): *groans* "Who the hell's making all that racket and wakes up Th' Main Man from one o' his wet dreams?!"

You looked around to see who was screaming and it was the same ginger girl from yesterday waking up Ren and the remaining students.

(Y/N): "Oh, it's that crazy pancake lover."

You then see them walking out of the ballroom while Nora was jumping up and down in excitement next to Ren.

(Y/N): *in mind* "Sheesh, how the hell does he put up with her?" *gets up and stretches*

You grabbed your vest and put it on along with all your weapons.

(Y/N): "Well, I'm already up, might as well get t' know this place a little. Hope they have some booze 'round here."

You exited the ballroom and decide to explore the academy....and also looking for booze.

-Short Timeskip-

After you explored a little and failed to find beer, You entered the lockers looking around there was a lot of people arming themselves with their weapons until you spotted Ruby and Yang talking.

(Y/N): "Yo Petals, Blondes!"

Ruby: "Oh hey, (Y/N)!"

Yang: "Hiya, handsome~!"

Ruby: "Ugh, Yang, stop it!"

Ruby groaned embarrassed.

Yang: "What? I'm just saying hi to him, there's nothing wrong with it. Right, (Y/N)~?"

(Y/N): "Hell naw, after all It's always nice t' see you an' that nice rack of yours."

You said bluntly making both girls slightly blush.

Yang: *still blushing* "I could say the same thing about that well-built body of yours~"

(Y/N): "Back at it with that again, Blondie?"

Yang: "Mhmm~, I'll admit you caught off-guard back in the ballroom. But now..." *she presses her chest against yours, showing off her cleavage*

" *she presses her chest against yours, showing off her cleavage*