12

"Oh Marinette you came back," Kagami watched as Marinette took her seat. Tsk, hope she doesn't cause anymore trouble. She should have learned by now, that I always get my way, so she shouldn't try to stop me!

"Yes, I'm back," Marinette said. "I apologize for what happened before. Sorry, it's just that I was really getting annoyed because Kagami was telling me I would never achieve my dream."

"Kagami, how could you tell her that?" Alix asked, standing up. "Of course Marinette will achieve her dreams, she's a good girl."

Mariette smiled as more people stood up and defended her.

"Alright class, settle down," the teacher sighed. "We can all achieve our dreams if we really set our minds to it. Anyone can do it if they try."

"Yes, and I'm apologizing because I was overacting when I stood up and yelled," Marinette said again. "I just get pissed off when people try bring my hopes down."

Marinette, you brat! I knew she was popular in this school, but having everyone stand up for her... Ugh! I'll get you back for this! Like I said, I always get what I want!

Kagami made a fist, but hid it. She poured out all her anger into the fist that it started to hurt.

Humph! Well Adrien didn't say anything. Even though he was looking at her in that sort of way, he didn't say anything.

Marinette, you don't deserve Adrien. You're a pathetic, sick brat. I'll bring you down, you'll see.

-

"It was really fun watching Kagami melt inside her seat in embarrassment," Alya laughed again. "Great job, Marinette. She really got it."

"Yeah, but the next time I'm going to get her even better," Marinette promised. "She wants war? She'll get war!"

Marinette?... What's going on between you and Kagami? Is Kagami the reason you hate me?

Adrien sighed. He didn't know what to do. If he approached Marinette to ask the question, "what was going on?" Marinette would have probably ignored him and walked on.

And if he asked Kagami, the girl would probably lie to him.

"Hey dude, are you going to that club of yours?" Nino asked, patting Adrien on his back.

"Yes," Adrien answered. "Fencing is what it is called."

"Well you're in luck, cause Nino is coming along!" Nino announced playfully. "I wanna see how it all works, and how good you are..."

And I also want to keep tabs on Kagami!

"Sure Nino," Adrien replied. "Just wait, my driver will be here soon."

-

They got to the fencing, and saw that Kagami was just arriving. She looked angry, but when she caught sight of Adrien and his friend, Nino, she calmed down.

"Hey guys. Nino, what are you doing here?" She asked sweetly. Yeah, what is he doing here? I completely hate his guts. Looking at him, I can tell he is on Marinette's team.

"Nino came to watch today," Adrien answered. "I hope the coach don't mind."

"Oh don't worry Adrien, the coach won't mind," Kagami smiled, "especially when it's Nino, your best bud."

"Why, thank you," Nino said. Thank you for saying such fake words about me! I can see your true colors through you!

"Sure, no problem," Kagami shrugged. "Anyway, let's go." She led the way. "I still can't believe I was able to join fencing," she suddenly said.

"You know, fencing my favourite," she smiled then laughed. "I remembered when I got to challenge Adrien. Adrien, do you remember?"

"Yeah," Adrien answered.

And Marinette said that he won, but that's okay. It's Adrien anyway, and I don't mind it so much now. But Marinette, you better look out!

Nino looked over at Kagami. I can tell she's thinking of something bad. Ugh! This girl is really that bad, now I know why Marinette hates her.

Don't worry Marinette, I'll help you take her down!