7

"Class, welcome our new student, Kagami," the teacher introduced the "new" student.

People said hello to her, welcomed her, but Marinette stayed in her seat.

Nino hadn't come to school that day, and seeing the empty seat beside Adrian, Kagami went towards it.

"Somebody is already sitting there," Marinette blurted. "The only seat opened is at the back."

"Oh, I see." Kagami looked at Adrien one more time then glaring at Marinette, she headed to the back of the seat. Marinette still didn't feel satisfied that she had chased Kagami out of Adrien's way. She wanted to chase her out of his life.

Adrian sighed, and Mariette wondered if he did that because he was tired of her chasing Kagami away.

At lunchtime, Marinette bumped into Kagami at the girls bathroom.

"I see that you paid my mom a little visit," Mariette told her.

"I did, and I hope you got the message," Kagami exclaimed, flashing a smile towards her.

Marinette gritted her teeth. "You liar! You said you didn't like Adrien, now you're dating him!"

Kagami stopped, then frowned, and then smiled. "So what if I'm dating your crush? You got a problem with it?"

"Absolutely!" Marinette grumbled. "You knew I liked him, and you took him to make me mad. Then you move to this school to remind me that you two are dating. You're trying to torture me!!"

She's got everything completely wrong. I wonder who told her me and Adrian were dating, Kagami still has her smile. But whatever, she can keep thinking that she can get to Adrien. I'll make Adrien fully fall for me, and he wouldn't think about Mariette at all!

"Marinette!!" Adrien called from outside of the bathroom. "Are you in there?"

"Yeah! Why do you care?!" Marinette ran out of the bathroom. "I think you're looking for the wrong girl!" She snapped. "Kagami is also in there!"

"But I was..." It was too late, as Marinette couldn't hear him as she ran off. But I was looking for you. Marinette, why are you so angry with me?

"What's going on with her?" Adrien asked Kagami, who has stepped out of the bathroom as well.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "She just came in here and yelled at me at how I did something wrong to her, but she wouldn't tell me what I did."

"Oh!"

"Adrien, I think she hates me," Kagami said. "Why does she hate me? What did I do to her?"

"I hope you didn't lie to her about us!" Adrien suddenly said out of nowhere.

"What?! Why would I?!" Kagami gritted her teeth. One day, it won't be a lie, Adrien!

"Whatever!" Adrian walked away. I have to find out why she's mad at me! I can't afford to lose her.

Marinette angrily stepped inside the cafeteria.

"What's wrong?" Alya asked, realizing Marinette's red face. "Trouble in paradise?"

"I hate that!!" Marinette shrieked. "I hate everything!" She sat down and bent her head. How could you do this to me, Adrien? And how could you do it like this?!

"Marinette, I've been realizing," Alya said. "You have been in a pretty bad mood for some time. If there's anything wrong, you know you can tell me, right?"

"I know," Marinette wiped the hot tears. "I just... Can't believe it."

"Can't believe what?" Adrien came up behind her. "What's wrong with you?! Why do you keep ignoring me?"

"Adrian, it's clear she's mad at something and needs to calm down," Kagami, who was also there spoke. "Just leave her and when she's ready, she'll talk to you."

"Marinette..." Adrien looked at her once more, but Marinette refused to look at him. He followed Kagami out of the cafeteria.

"Is he the problem?" Alya asked, and Marinette nodded. "Why don't you just talk to him?"

"I don't want to!"

"Let go!" Kagami let go of Adrien's hand and frowned. Adrian sighed and sat down at the floor, against the wall.

"Adrian, at your mind off of her and think of something else," Kagami said with a smile.

"You can stop acting so nice!" Adrien yelled. "I already kissed someone else!" Actually someone kissed me.

Kagami gasped as Adrian stood up and walked away.

Who's that girl that kissed him?! It's war between us!!

Sorry for not updating for a long time.