2

Ah, I'm finally here.

Marinette looked around, watching the students fencing. What! They're still at practice? Maybe I should come back next time.

"Hey! Who's that girl over there?" Marinette froze at Kagami's voice.

"Hey Marinette." Marinette turned to see Adrien waving at her. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh... I was just about to leave," Marinette explained. She felt uncomfortable, especially having to be caught by the two of them. All she had wanted to do was talk with Kagami. Who knew they were still practicing? They should have been done by now.

"Uh... Coach made us practice for a little longer," Adrien explained, as if reading Marinette's mind. "We're almost done. Think you can wait for me?"

Adrien wants me to wait for him? Is that even a question, of course I will.

Marinette noticed Kagami look at her in some kind of weird way, then huffed and returned back to practice.

"Come on Adrien, don't keep me waiting!" She exclaimed.

Kagami is Adrien's partner? Oh, I wish I knew how to fence so I could be his partner.

"Coming," Adrien returned back to his fencing, and Marinette took a seat at the corner, watching them.

-

"Okay, bye," Adrien waved at some boy, then hurried back to Marinette, who sat waiting patiently.

"You're good," she blurted out.

"Uh... Thanks."

"Wait, before we leave, I need to talk with someone," Marinette quickly spoke, getting up. She had been waiting to talk to Kagami, if she would accept. It did look like Kagami despised her back there.

"Okay, sure, I'll be waiting."

Marinette hurried, running to catch up with Kagami before she left.

"What?!" Kagami turned to her, looking annoyed. Suddenly Marinette was wondering why it seemed like Kagami hated her so much. They barely knew each other.

"It's just that... I wanted to ask you something," Marinette shrugged.

"Make it quick! I've got places to go," Kagami folded her arms, turning to Marinette.

"It's about Adrien," Marinette looked at her face to see what it looked like. Kagami still looked like she was annoyed, and she groaned. "I just wanted to know... Do you like him?"

Kagami turned froze, as if the question had taken her by full surprise. "Why are you asking that?"

"I just wanted to know." Kagami was always clinging onto him. Whenever Adrien would speak to me, she would say, "stop talking to her. We have to do practice! You want to make the coach mad at you?!" It was like she didn't want Adrien to get close to me... Using practice as an excuse.

"No, I don't!" Kagami gritted her teeth, as if the question was offending.

Marinette took a step back, surprised at her answer. "Well, I like him, and I just wanted to know if it was okay to go for him, but now I hear that you don't like him..."

"Listen little girl, you think just because I don't like him, that you have a chance?!" Kagami came closer, and it looked like she had turned into a different person. "Why would Adrien wanna be with a girl like you... He's probably hanging out with you because he feels bad."

Why is she suddenly being so mean? I never knew she was like that!

"Listen, if you like him, then you'd have to at least have the guts to tell him that, or else some other girl will do that first," then she turned back and left.

Well, that was... Interesting?