Inmate

After school, the Serpents and Betty met up at Pop's to brainstorm.
"I still say we make a pipe bomb and blow the place up." Sweetpea said.
"Does your brain not filter crap before it comes out of your mouth?" Toni asked sarcastically.
"It's a good idea!" Sweetpea argued.
"Jughead...Take this one. I can't." Toni sighed. Burying her face in her hands.
"That would kill everyone in there, including Cheryl." Jughead explained. "Damn it! I never get to do anything fun." Sweetpea frowned.
"While you're busy being stupid, my sweet, fragile darling is wasting away in that horrible place!"

Meanwhile in the
Riverdale Women's Correctional Facility

"Come on! Who's next? I'll cut a bitch. Just try me."
Cheryl just took out three butch women named Bertha, Blue and Benadryl with a straw.
Tried to run from the guards but they tackled her and she was dragged off to solitary confinement kicking and screaming. Bit a guard.

Pop's Chocklit Shop
"Poor thing. I'm so worried." Toni said sadly. Betty rubbed her back.
"That judge and jury are clearly out to get her." Jughead said.
"I wouldn't be surprised if Penelope paid all of them off." Fangs scoffed.
"Fangs!" Betty, Toni and Jughead yelled.
"What?! I was kidding." Fangs said.
"You have an amazing point. She has the money and she hates Cheryl. I don't know why we didn't think about that sooner." Betty said.
"Now that we know the whole court is corrupted as hell, what do we do about it? Not like any of us have the money to bribe them." Sweetpea said.
"Who needs money when you have blackmail?" Toni smirked.
"I'll get on it." Betty said. They all got this clever smile on their faces.

Cheryl was in solitary confinement for three days and came out better than she went in. Good spirits and radiant. It was smaller than she was used to but it was like her room at home. She was used to the isolation.
When she faced the other inmates again, they had a new found respect for her.
"What's good, ladies?" Cheryl asked.
"You're scrawny but you're a savage.
We don't want beef with you." Bubbles Benjamin said.
"Yeah. We didn't know you were that crazy." Bertha laughed.
"Anybody else tries to mess with you they'll have us to deal with."
Benadryl said.
"That's more like it. Anyone know where to find someone nail polish around here?"