Classic

Cheryl and Toni spent the whole day together. Cheryl got Toni a Cadillac.
They went shopping. Ate. Talked.
Went to Dove Park(where couples go to romance and canoodle and suck face) to openly mock the couples there.
Went back to Cheryl's house to trade CDs and meet her nightmare mother.
They were having so much fun, that they lost track of time.
"What time is it anyway? Seems a little dark." Toni asked. Cheryl clapped on the lights then looked at her phone.
"Whoa. It's 6:15." Cheryl said surprised.
"We lost track of time. I gotta go." Toni groaned. "I'm supposed to be staying with Jughead tonight."
"Huh? Why?" Cheryl asked.
"Oh. My uncle kicked me out again. He does it all the time so I'm cool."
Toni said casually as she
gathered her swag.
"Wait, wait, wait. We've been talking for hours and you're just now bringing that up? Why didn't you tell me?" Cheryl asked with a smile.
"Didn't think it was that important." Toni said with her own smile.
"You being homeless for the night is very important to me. It's already after dark...Just stay here tonight and you drive to Jughead's in the morning after breakfast." Cheryl said.
"Really? Will Dracula be okay with that?" Toni laughed. Cheryl did too.
"Who cares? I'm not going to let you drive back to the Southside at night.
Unpack your stuff." Cheryl said gently. Toni had the brightest smile.
"Okay. If it's cool, than...yeah. Guess I'm staying over." Toni said happily.
"Then this...Is yours." Cheryl handed her a sealed, clear bag with Pajamas, a toothbrush and other things she would need to stay the night.
"It's like you were expecting this very thing to happen." Toni joked.
"Don't laugh. I like to be prepared." Cheryl laughed.
"Clearly. Thank you." Toni said.
"Anytime." Cheryl said. Toni placed the kit on Cheryl's bed and took a look around the bedroom. Then she saw it. It was there in plain sight the whole time and she hadn't noticed.
"Where did you find all these?" Toni asked in awe. A glass cabinet filled with nothing but
Classics and musicals.
"I found some of these in the mall, Amazon.com and I don't know where Jason got the others because a lot of these were presents from him." Cheryl explained.
"This is amazing. I love Classic movies. Breakfast Club. St Elmo's fire.
Grease. Guess Who's Coming To Dinner. Rent. You even have Sound Of Music here. My favorite movie of all time. I watched it a lot with my mom when I was a kid. But after playing it so much, the tape called it quits."
Toni explained.
"Wanna watch it?" Cheryl asked.
"Only absolutely freaking yes! But I wanna take a shower first. Can you..." Toni started. Cheryl already knew.
"Of course. Here, you go." Cheryl said as she handed her a towel.
"Thanks." Toni said as she made her way to the shower behind her. Cheryl thought it was a good idea and used the main shower. Then making her way to the kitchen to make the popcorn, get the soda and grabbed her secret stash of candy. There she encountered The Bitch.
"Where are you going with that? I swear, if you track ants in this house, you're sleeping among them and I'm leaving." Penelope warned.
"I'm taking it up to my room. Toni and I are watching a movie."
Cheryl explained.
"Ugh. She's still here?" Penelope asked disgusted.
"Of course she is, mummy. She's spending the night." Cheryl said.
"Like hell she is." Penelope scoffed.
"Like hell she isn't. I told her she could stay and she's staying." Cheryl said.
"This is my house and I say that hoodrat leaves!" Penelope dictated.
"No. This was daddy's house. He was the Blossom. Not you. Nana Rose is and I am. You don't have a say in who goes or stays in this house but Nana Rose does. Nana?" Cheryl popped her had into the living room.
"Let her stay. I like Toni."
Nana Rose said.
"Thank you." Cheryl said with a smug smile. "She's the only friend I have and she actually likes me. Do you know how rare that is?"
"For you? Incredibly." Penelope said.
"Exactly! Do not ruin this for me mother!" Cheryl yelled hushed. The popcorn had dramatic timing.
"So this is where you disappeared to." Toni said as he peered into the kitchen. Cheryl smiled.
"Just came down for snacks. Mind helping me?" Cheryl asked. Toni grabbed the candy and soda , while Cheryl took the popcorn. They talked and laughed all the way up the stairs.
"Not one word." Penelope warned.
Nana Rose just started laughing.

Toni and Cheryl laughed and sang. Doing commentary on their favorite scenes. Including on very special scene.
"You know I memorized the entire Austrian folk dance choreography between the Captain and Maria?
Mastered both parts by the time I was ten." Toni said before she bit into a Butterfinger.
"But of course. I used to do this dance with Jason, every year on our birthday since we were 8." Cheryl recalled fondly.
"Still remember it?" Toni asked.
"Yeah. Shall we?" Cheryl asked.
"We shall. I'll be Maria and you'll be the Captain?" Toni suggested.
"Yes. Ready?" Cheryl asked and extended her hand.

Amidst this beautiful dance number, something snuck up on Cheryl.
She was with the most kind hearted, wonderful...gorgeous human being to walk the earth. Someone who saw behind the mask she put on. A girl who saw her bad parts but still treated her with kindness.
And that's why...
I think I'm falling for her...
Can't have that. Abort! Abort! Abort!
"You're a really good dancer."
Toni said. Cheryl returned the compliment.
And you have really pretty eyes.
Don't say it though.
"And you have really pretty eyes."
What did I just say? Now she'll think I'm creepy.
"Your eyes are pretty too." Toni said.
"Let's finish watching the movie." Cheryl said as she tried to hide her blush. After the movie ended, they were wide awake so they brushed their teeth and talked until they fell asleep. Cheryl passed her feelings off as a fleeting moment. Nothing more.