Sprung

It was finally noon so it was time for Toni's bae to be let out. She was there to pick her up and take her home.
"Cherry bomb!" Toni said excitedly.
"TiTi!" Cheryl wrapped her arms around Toni and lifted her. Making Toni giggle. "I missed you so much."
"I missed you more. You would be so proud. I was such a relentless savage in your place." Toni said as they walked to her car.
"That's my girl." Cheryl kissed her cheek. "So...can I get out of this one?"
"We have a plan for that. But first, let's get some real food in you." Toni said and patted Cheryl's stomach before opening the cardoor.
"Have I mentioned I love you yet?" Cheryl laughed and got in.
Toni blushed and jumped in the driver's seat. Driving to Pop's

Meanwhile, Jughead and Betty stood in front of the menacing looking door of Thistlehouse.
"Cheryl is damn lucky she's dating me friend! Let's do this." Jughead rang the doorbell before he lost his nerve. No answer. He rang again.
"No one's home." Betty suggested.
"Let's wait a few more seconds." Jughead held down the doorbell.
"Wait. Do either of us even want to be here? We can see we tried but no one answered." Betty reasoned.
"As tempting as that is, it won't work. Toni knows you can pick with the best of them and that Nana Rose lives here. We'd be so busted."
Jughead explained.
"So? It's not that serious." Betty said.
"Getting evidence we can use against Penelope is pretty important." Jughead said.
"You don't even like Cheryl. Which means...you're doing this for Toni." Betty deduced.
"Couldn't possibly be the fact that I don't want your cousin to go to jail. That's just ludicrous." Jughead said sarcastically.
"Cheryl would go to jail with or without leverage so this is pointless." Betty said.
"Hey. I'm supposed to be the pessimist here. And so what if I want to help my friend? You'd do the same for Archie." Jughead said. Not realizing the door had already opened.
"Archie is different and you know it." Betty said. Jughead drops the facts.
"Because you don't have a crush on Toni." Jughead said. Betty claps back.
"But you do."
"You do not want to do this with me right now." Jughead said.
"Why not now? Let's talk. I just think it's funny how__"
Nana Rose intervened.
"Other than providing entertainment, what exactly are you doing here?" Nana Rose asked. They turned around.
"Hi, Nana Rose. We just came to pick up some things for Cheryl." Betty said.
"They let her out?" She asked.
"For now and she's not coming back here for a while so__" Jughead stopped her.
"Getting clothes and stuff is part of it. Toni sent us to gather evidence against Penelope so we can help Cheryl." Jughead explained simply.
"Should have lead with that. I'll tell you everything you need to know. Now come inside! It's freezing." Nana Rose said. They followed her inside for warmth and deets.

"Say something. Are you cool with it? It's a little out there but it's all we got right now and we need to act fast." Toni finished telling Cheryl the plan.
"So I get to be in a gang, take down my bitch mother and stay out of jail?
I see no downsides. I'm in!" Cheryl said sweetly. Toni kissed her and said she was cute.
"Then we start today."