Recovery//23

I was on my phone when someone walked in.

I turned to face the person and it was Matthew.

"Sup brother from another mother" I chuckled.

"What happened to that shower?"

"Well you see...funny story! Ok I just didn't want to take a shower and wanted to get away from everyone and have time to myself I mean I never do get time to myself anymore. I'm either with Jacob or Tay and you. I feel awful now." I sighed and sat up.

"Are you kidding!? The boys would definatley understand! who doesn't need time to themselves. My fans mean the world to me but even I need it. Evan your a big youtuber and Viner you deserve it." he smiled.

"Thanks Matt. So is Nash still here?"

"Blue eyes hasn't moved an inch he's down there still stuffing pizza in his mouth." I started laughing hysterically. I can only imagine it.

"Well bro! let's go down." Matt kissed my cheek and opened the door for me.

"Stop what your doing!" I screamed. Everyone shot glares at me and stayed still.

"Save me a slice will ya?" I chuckled. The boys sighed in relief as if I were gonna harm them or something.

"Evan Marsey called." Taylor said and rolled his eyes.

"Why the hell? and how'd she get the house number?"

"Eva. She's Marsey."

"True but did she tell you what she wanted?"

"She said to meet her at Blue Park at 5:30 today" Nash answered licking his fingers.

"We can go with you if you want or are you not going?"

"I'm actually very curious. plus she has nothing on me."

"Ok well it's 4:03 go get ready!"

"Don't rush me. She's not Beyoncé. I can be late if I want."

I ran to my room and again it's Marsey I didn't need to take a shower if anything I don't even need to change! So I just walked back down having done nothing to myself. Didn't change shoes, or shirt, not the pants. Nada!

"Eva your super lazy today do we need to change you?" Jacob wiggled his eyebrows.

"One step at a time babe one step at a time" I laughed. "Plus I don't want to look good for her."

"This girl is a bowl of sass." Matthew chuckled.

*5:27*

"Well I'm leaving!!!" I grabbed my penny board and raced to the park. I saw Marsey crying. I ran over to her and bent down.

"Marsey what happened?!" she looked up and her face was all bruised.

"My boyfriend!"

"He hit you? Why?" I said sitting next to her.

"Evan I wanted to say I'm so sorry for what I did I've acted like a complete bitch since you got here. I forced my sister to call you those things and I'm sorry! I'm such a horrible person! I diserved getting beat up by my boyfriend. I'm so sorry!" she sobbed.

"Marsey I wanna forgive you but I'm gunna need sometime. you did so much and I really feel bad to what happened to you. But why did he do this? And no one diserves this!" I said gently touching her cheek.

"He wanted to have sex and I said no because I was gunna come to see you. So then he pulled my hair and just started punching me. Evan he's a drug addict and also abuses girls. I wanted to warn you and say sorry and that I want to be friends."

"Marsey I really want to be friends but I can't forgive you yet give me sometime ok. Show me you mean it." she nodded and wiped her tears away. "on the other hand we need to call the police." I said getting up.

"No!" she screamed and tackled me down.

"Why not!?"

"Yeah he'll go to jail but not forever and once he comes out he'll come after us both. Evan he's more powerful than you think. Let me get hurt you stay safe and everything will be fine."

"We have to ca-"

"I'll be ok as long as I do what he says everyone's safe."

"Marsey I'm not gunna let you get h-"

"Evan! He owns like 5 guns! He's not scared to use them just please don't tell anyone and act as if I never told you this. But I will make you my friend." she chuckled at the last part.

"Try hard girly try hard." I laughed and I know I shouldn't of done this but I hugged her.

"See you around Evan" she waved.

"Call me Eva!" I could feel her smile behind me and it was nice knowing that she meant this but that hug was a hug because I felt bad I didn't forgive her yet but I know she's gunna try.

*At home*

"What did Marsey say!? are you ok?! Is she still a bitch!?" all these questions were thrown at me.

"Something. Yes and No"

"Huh?" they all said in sync.

"I answered all your questions in three words."

"Well what did she say Eva!?"

"I promised I wouldn't say but she's changed and I can tell."

"Sure she did." Matthew rolled his eyes.

"Shut up I know when someone changes and she did!" I gave attitude.

"Woah calm down cow boy."

"Correction cow girl" I laughed.

"Defiantly a bowl of sass" Nash laughed.

"When's Cam coming over?"

"Tomorrow" Taylor replied.

"Cool well I'm gunna sleep I'm tired and have had a long day."

"I bet you she's gunna get lazy to even sleep" Jacob laughed which caused everyone to laugh. I kissed Jacobs lips gently and kissed the rest of the boys cheeks and walked upstairs.

"GOODNIGHT BUTT FUCKERS!" I shouted. I walked into my room and thought about what Marsey said. She wants to be my friend. Her boyfriend being abusive. This is all to much. Right now my only friend is sleep.

___________________

GUESS WHOS BACK!!!😂🌸💕

This girl☝️

So how'd you like this chapter?

I love All you lovely people🍉💕💕💕

Vote/Comment/AND READ!😂🍉

Bye bootyfuls🌸😍