Recovery 13

"We are taking her to surgery now we wish her the best" I began moving again. I felt nothing but now I was completely asleep. Not knowing what was going on at all.

~~~

"Dr. we are loosing her!" the lady yelled.

"No put it up to 400volts!" they shocked me with that thingy. Evan don't go now! You can do it! Push back! Your stronger than this! I then saw my mother at the end of the tunnel.

"Mom?"

"Sweetie it's me your mama"

"Mom I can't go now help me!"

"Sweetie it's your time!"

"No it isn't it wasn't your time either! You didn't push hard enough to survive!"

"Then sweetie you do what makes you live I love you"

"I love you too" I cried. I kept pushing back everything holding me down.

"Dr. we made it. She's fine"

~back in the room~

"Listen we nearly lost her but she is fine now."

"Thank you so much doctor"

"She has a major concusion. Her memory has entirely disappeared. She might not remember anything but you will need to give her time to recover or just allow her to remember things on her own. Don't rush her at it ok" i heard the door close and as that happened I began to open my eyes. I've seen this place before. I don't now where. Who are these people. Besides my sister brother Louis and the girls.

"Uh Gemma there are strangers in the room" That's when I saw Their faces drop. The curly red head fell to the floor crying and so did the rest.

"Evan its me Jacob!"

"I don't know a Jacob? Are you like a friend?" I knew who he was but it's like in the back of my head.

"Wait your my best friend right!?" I smiled. He looked at the boy with a quiff and he nodded at this Jacob boy.

"At the moment I guess."

"And you are?"

"Matthew"

"Yes Matthew are we dating? I feel like I know you but I just can't get it" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Uh Jacob is it ok?" I looked back at them.

"We have to try"

"Yes I am your...boyfriend" I jumped to him and hugged him.

"And who are you?" I asked smiling at the girl.

"I'm your bestest friend alive and I'm like your sister." I hugged her aswell and went up to the tall boy.

"I'm Taylor. I'm like your brother." I smiled and hugged him too. I just didn't feel as if Jacob were telling me the truth, but I have no idea where I am so anything can be the truth at the moment.

"Eva?" I looked over to my side and saw Harry.

"Harry?" I went to him and hugged him tightly. Then I walked over to Gemma and Louis and hugged then too."Eva I'm so glad your ok" Gemma cried into my shoulder.

"Why wouldn't I be? I don't even remember what happened. What happened anyways?" I was 100% confuzzled.

"A car hit you but not badly just you have a bruise on your thigh. And since you were in you penny board you slipped and hit your head pretty badly."

"Yeah I do remember people fighting and someone paying someone for something I don't know I guess it's just my imagination." There was a boy and a girl who I didn't feel like saying hi to looked at each other. Oh well.

"Hello Evan it's nice to see your awake. Uh Styles family we need to keep Evan for one more night three people can stay."

"Harry Louis we have important things tomorrow let her friends stay ok?" they nodded and I just laid back down. When everyone left three people stayed. Taylor, Matt, and Jacob?

"So no girl huh?"

"Excuse me I'm a girl can't you see my fabulous hair?" Taylor said making me laugh. That's when a whole bunch of people came rushing in through the door scaring the hell out of me.

"Who are they?!" Then a boy with really blue eyes came to me and held my hand. I snatched it away from him. "please don't touch me." I tried saying in a nice way. Then Matthew took everyone out and came back. They all looked super pale. Especially blue eyes.

"Uh Evan we just want to say that everyone in this room loves you very much everyone expect...Uh Matthew since y'all are..uh dating, loves you like a sister. By the way I'm Nash" he teared.

"I'm Aaron"

"I'm Cameron"

"I'm Jack Glinsky"

"You could of just said Jack but hi there" I laughed. He laughed and wiped his tears and said "You'll see why" I smiled confusingly.

"I'm Jack Johnson"

"Ohhh that's why. Hehe" I laughed.

"Taylor when will I meet Eva- Oh my gosh what happened to her!?"

"Dillion come with me outside" Dillion kept looking back and me and stumbled over one of the chairs. I giggled and rested my head on the pillow. Dillion came running back in making me jump.

"Evan baby are you ok?!" He asked grabbing my hand. I snatched away still not knowing him.

"Yeah I'm fine" I laughed

"Sorry I didn't mean to I just have been waiting forever to meet you and this happened and I just I can't see people I care for look like this" he cried. Why is everyone crying I'm barley even injured?!

_________________

Hope you guys are enjoying these few chapter I've written so far💕 AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K I can't even explain how much I love you guys for this😭❤️