Recovery 2

"Evan wake up we are almost leaving to the airport." I'm going. I hoped into the shower and played my music.

"Take of those heels lay on my bed whisper dirty secrets while I.."

"Listen Eva your voice is angelic Better than Harry and Louis but please move." Gemma rushed.

I got out and put on my track pants and a Nashty Sweatshirt I ordered a week ago. I went into the bathroom and Brushed my hair. I left it loose. I then applied some vaseline on my lips and eyelashes making it look longer. I ran downstairs and looked at the clock it was 1:37 in the morning.

"Why? Our flight leaves at 5:30" I whined.

"We need it get to the airport earlier for registration and luggage check" I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"I'm going to go watch tv with Louis on the laptop." both Harry and Gemma nodded.

"How are the girls Harry?"

"They are fine sleeping"

"Can I go see the babes?"

"Sure feed them please? Elizabeth first then Camila" I nodded an grabbed the two warm bottles off the counter. I ran softly upstairs and saw the girls sleeping. Elizabeth then Slowly fluttered opened her eyes. I picked her up and rocked her for a bit then I softly placed the bottle in her little mouth. After she drank a good amount I put her in the car seat. I then picked up Camila. She was the smallest of them both. Camila was 30 minutes younger than Elizabeth. They were born about two months ago. Their mother left for another man leaving the girls with Harry. I never liked Kendall. It was completely unfair Harry went through that but he's happy now. He has Gemma, Louis, the girls, and me. I placed the baby bottle in her mouth and she finished quickly. I then placed her in her car seat. I grabbed both car seats and brought them down and placed them next to me on the floor.

"Thank you Eva"

"Welcome"

"Louis baby do you have everything?" Gemma asked. He nodded.

"Well it's time to go. Grab everything." Harry announced I first grabbed the girls and headed out towards the door. I placed them in their seats. I walked back into the emptied house and grabbed my suitcases. I placed it in the trunk and sat in between the girls.

"Off to the airport!" Louis announced.

_________

I hope you liked this chapter.☺️💖 Bye bootyfuls lol jk